Spectrum 60% discount robocall 888-315-4627

where are these scammers located?

2 Likes

Many are in Pakistan, in my experience.

However, some of them are even in the Dominican Republic!

Two Sentenced For Identity Theft Scheme Involving Comcast Customers - LevittownNow.com

3 Likes

I never speak to any of them while hunting through tens of thousands of numbers daily, but they sound Indian to me.

If not then Pakistani

Sorry I can’t be more help
I’m just a dumb old piece of shit who knows how to find a million new numbers a year and a few million active repeat offenders.

@drwat should be able to tell by the accent in these verification recordings

3 Likes

Good point! I think @drwat spoke with them in different cities in India and Pakistan. I recall Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Rawalpindi, Lahore etc.

I bet you it is a huge scamming enterprise that’s well-connected internationally!

On another note… @LordOfTheRings - I wonder how all these “honest” and “upstanding” VOIP management and compliance “professionals” would respond, if you were to ever connect scammers to them? After all, such scammers are on their networks, so they shouldn’t “shy away” from said “clientele”? Just a fun and quirky thought! I’d struggle to believe that they’d ever turn a blind eye to such illegal activities in which their clients engage, right? They’d address the issue right away, I bet! :laughing: :grin:

4 Likes

In my rather extensive experience of not speaking to them, the majority of fake telco/streaming/internet scammers are Pakistani

4 Likes

“Christopher Stevens” answered my call. They are calling me back on another number, becuase they have some “issues”. I wonder if that’s one of you guys? :thinking: Callback from 267-283-0053

3 Likes

Oh you better believe I have had to smack my naughty dialer fingers and stop the evil ones, to not call conference these illegal robocall centers the telcos do nothing at all to stop to their customer support numbers.

3 Likes

They will send a technician to my “house”… and the technician will call me back.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought! Such behaviors by said telcos are the reason why we just “LOVE” Peerless Network/Infobip, Onvoy/Sinch, Telnyx and few other wonderful VOIP companies!

2 Likes

Some of the very reasons I look forward to waking up each day
One day there will be that one number too many in the equation and someone in a position of authority is going to finally grow a set of “cods” the size of watermelons and take action against these lowlife profiteers of misery

1 Like

they just keep hanging up i think i have used 10 different numbers

3 Likes

That’s just plain fuckin rude!
Ignorant pricks!
When someone takes the time and goes out of their way to make these call center IQ basement dwellers lives an absolute misery, the least they can do is take what they like dishing out to elderly, confused or vulnerable individuals.

Why lemme at em…lemme at em :joy::joy:

3 Likes

This number has nothing to do with this thread…I just conveniently happened to be here.
I just had my dialer searching an area and it come across whatever this is.

I consider myself fairly intelligent and not yet deaf as a post, but I have absolutely no clue what this poet laureate said.

A little help or take your best wild guess.

I have slowed it down to 5% of original speed to try and get some sort of idea…but I still failed miserably :worried:
I can only get the owken I elp you at the end :rofl:

Best of luck in your mission, should you choose to accept it.
(This recording will self destruct in 5 seconds)

3 Likes

you have me just laughing my ass off lol

1 Like

hahahaha
This idiot humming a defiant tune is almost as good. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

267-283-0053 is getting really frustrated. Keeps demanding to know why I won’t stop calling

3 Likes

Good Morning! I am Trixie from Trixie’s Whorehouse and BBQ. The best little whorehouse in Texas, honey. I heard you were selling your sister. How much would that be?

3 Likes

There a lot of femscammers at this number. Please everyboy call this number and harass these nasty “ladies” There seems to be three of them there answering at this time.

4 Likes

Consider it done. :+1:

3 Likes

They insist they are Comcast. All three with foreign accents. I played the real Comcast message and the still insisted that they are Comcast. I think these people are born lying.

3 Likes