Spam Emails

Okay, so I’ve started receiving these random spam emails even though i haven’t signed up for anything recently and they’re really annoying, does anyone know how to stop them completely or could someone hack into their systems and stop it, you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Their email is - [email protected]

They sent me an email yesterday saying that my gmail was going to be deleted which i requested (Even though i didn’t request it) and to stop it i needed to click some janky link, which i didn’t. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Link to pictures of some of the emails they send me -

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

http://prntscr.com/frlp4v

[[1,3,29],[3]]

[“Email”,“Spam Emails”]

[[3],[3,9]]

They are apparently using the domain for email marketing.The domain can’t be accessed so the only thing you can do is to report all of them spam.

I know that they have been using this domain just for email marketing.If you wish to stop them kindly contact-

Phone Number - +17173407698

Or

You can drop an email at nelsonchester7@gilbert

Agent Name - Milie Greenin.

If they still disagree to remove your email from their database you can start email bombing them!Or perhaps just flood that number with calls.Tit for Tat!:joy::joy::wink::innocent:

@JnUnTeamed#8391 Thanks dude, i’ll check it out.

hey

If that doesn’t work then just turn off the internet for their email server for a few days, if you know what I mean.

Nah it doesn’t work. The email doesn’t work neither the phone.