Someone called me and said give me $300 daily or i will report your number that is 844-509-3540

someone called me and said give me $300 daily or i will report your number that is 844-509-3540 , this is small business please remove

4 Likes

Obligatory possible self report

1 Like

Answered saying he was customer service, I said for who? He said what company are you looking for… I said but which company do you represent for customer service and he claimed XFinity… @spicybrown

Edit:

I called him back, he seems to have recognised my number or at least the area code… Asking who I was and why I was calling on a PERSONAL line.

Personal Line my ass. 1) It’s not XFinity Customer Service. 2) Customer Service Agents won’t use the same phone line as a Personal line. Needs more investigation. :joy: :joy: :joy:

844 509 3540 claimed to be victim of this again and again , he is a scammer he could not answer even couple simple questions, he brought this on himself.

1 Like

Found today online, they are still scamming today with fake invoices.

https://www.numberguru.com/phone/844/509/3540/

EDITED BELOW

When I called I just asked if I had an account and he proceeded to scam me with zoho and the quick assist.

2 Likes

What the heck is that? radio communication?

8 Likes

Sorry friend!! Wrong upload. Here it is:

3 Likes

844-509-3540 Monday 3-4-24 12:16PM EST

14 Likes