Some sad news

Hey guys, this is Seamus.

As of lately, my health has been slowly declining and i have been suffering a lot of burnout and severe depression. I’ve been trying my hardest to catch up with these scams and such, but i’ve been falling behind and I made the decision to step back from scambaiting. I have been scambaiting since I was 15 years old, 5 years duration, and it’s been a long and intensive ride. As much as I enjoy scambaiting, i have other priorities in my life, like beating Stage 2 Thyroid Cancer, proposing to my significant other, and making it through college with the little health I have left. I will still be able to voice for calls if you wish me to, if i’m available, but i won’t be doing any logging or research or anything. I’ll just be the voice of the scam victim for you. Scambaiting was a passion I held very close to my heart and I always enjoyed doing it. The calls with other people were fun and always made me laugh.

But now, I have to move ahead in my life and I want to be able to smile again, like I always do. The path I take may be different than others, and it will be tough, no doubt. But I planned my life out and I know how to reach my goal.

So thank you to those that helped me out; to those that made me smile; to those that taught me; but it is time I move passed myself and jump the barriers that are holding me back.

Thank you everyone for making scambaiting fun for me. Mark, if you’re reading this, feel free to dm me whenever lol, I’ll always stick around. :heart: But I won’t be scambaiting anymore. Again, scambaiting was a hobby for me and I won’t be a scambaiter anymore.

I love you all and I hope 2023 is a positive year for you all.

Thank you.

Love Seamus :heart:~

26 Likes

Nothing wrong with stepping back or stepping out. Sounds like you’ve got good priorities and know what you want to do and that’s great. I wish you a quick return to good health. I also hope you and your significant other have a long and happy life together.

8 Likes

Thank you :heart::people_hugging:

5 Likes

check my Discord DM

1 Like

Thanks for your service in the war on Evil. Your dedication is a testament to your caring nature for others. Good luck on your voyage in life with your significant other. Praying for your recovery.

2 Likes