Social Security Scam 888-476-7594

Scam Number: 888-476-7594
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

Attention

Illegal activities in both New Mexico and Texas have utilized your Social Security Number improperly.

Multiple international wire transfers to account numbers on a blacklist have been pinpointed by the Federal Trade Commission.

There is a potential link between your Social Security Number and identity to drug trafficking, as identified by law enforcement.

With compelling evidence, the Texas Court has issued an order suspending your Social Security Number, emphasizing the involvement of your bank accounts in money laundering.

The enclosed document constitutes an Official Notice from Social Security, issued pursuant to the Order of The Attorney General of Texas.

Ensure privacy while reviewing the notice, as it contains confidential information.

4 Likes

Officer Alex Rodriguez.
Badge id SSN -003810
Arrest Warrant id
537542 TX

I’m getting threatened with a rest by A-Rod!
:laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

I am blocked after asking for the head lund sucker. Message just told me it was an iphone number - can someone verify?

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing: I’m 17 minutes in.
“You are being federally charged by the social security administration, the drug enforcement agency and the better Business bureau”
Lmao the better best is bureau is a private company. :laughing::laughing::joy::joy:
I’m still playing along and trying not to laugh at this dope

3 Likes

He finally hung up.
It’s kind of worrisome, he spoke English fairly well, he was not as dumb as most scammers and he sounded very seasoned.
He kept telling me that I needed to “prove my innocence”. LoL
Every time he asked if I was going to speak with him “on this federally recorded line” to prove my innocence, I would say “no thank you”
He was getting really, really angry and telling me he was going to “have the sheriff come right to my front door and have me put behind the bars for 15 years”

3 Likes

I get hang up after I press 1 for an officer :frowning:

4 Likes

I had 7 calls to them before the idiot answering said there was nothing I could do because Americans are stupid. I told him that he is the one stealing and unable to work an honest job. The prick just hung up.

2 Likes

I’m getting that now too. I changed my number a few times and getting a message to voicemail box is full.
It seemed like two guys and the one using the name “Federal officer, Alex Rodriguez” sounds just like the guy who was doing an FBI scam a few weeks ago.
@Tillianne dealt with him more than I did.
I’m 90% sure it’s the same guy.
At any rate, I’m going to make some coffee while I wait for the Better Business Bureau to criminally charge me. :laughing::coffee:

3 Likes

I tried this number, pressed one, and the call dropped.

3 Likes

I’m 90% sure it was your FBI friend from a few weeks ago. I hope you can get him on the phone at some point.

1 Like

They are a bit upset with so many calls first thing. I am betting that they will send out another email with a new number or wait a while before answering again.

2 Likes