Social Security - ‪(888) 232-2630

Scam Number: 888-232-2630
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

1 Like

“Thank you for calling Social Security Office, how can I help you?”

1 Like

Rip them a new @$$hole. Enjoy

Tried using 2 different numbers to call them, and it wouldn’t connect.

1 Like

I had 3 calls in to them this morning. I suggest trying later, they are probably spooked.

1 Like

I took them out with a few thousand consecutive calls
Also filled their voicemail up with a hundreds of 6 minute long voicemails to cost them extra coin
If they come back again they’ll get the same treatment

4 Likes

I’ll try again this afternoon

1 Like

Still not picking up, damnit. I really wanted that number to work. I never get to mess with SSN or IRS scammers.

3 Likes

yeah they automatically hung up on me

1 Like

Excellent way of thinking…have more dangerous call centres and scammers active to have fun, while reminiscing of the bad old days when this SSA shit script had dozens upon dozens of call centres running this ridiculously stupid and dated nonsense. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I always want more scammers and call centres active to rip off the gullible, greedy, entitled, or otherwise innocent and vulnerable citizens.
I’ve sent more of these SSA call centres to sleep, than this community will ever know have been there before their numbers are dead.
They last no longer than 60 seconds usually these days.
This time last year there was between 5 and 15 SSA scams every day which were all brutally dealt with by myself and the guy I’ve partnered with over a year ago. The two of us took them out relentlessly every day the moment I located them, to ensure no-one was scammed of their entire bank accounts, which is the intent of this scam. When people have less than two or three grand then they go for a couple of $500 gift cards.
The scambait community knew of only about 5 or 6 of the hundreds of SSA campaigns over roughly a 6 - 8 week period between mid to late February and early to mid April.

I saved this kid from working in this criminal life, which he was fooled into thinking he was working a real legitimate telemarketing job until he was told to steal from people after his induction and taking calls.
I called them hundreds of times very rapidly which I can do until he broke down here. I called back and got him alone, told him to get up and walk out of the clown show while looking as if he was going to the toilet. I got him out of there, encouraged him every day or two until he got a new job and still speak with him to this day, almost a year later.
There have been 7 other instances similar to this, where scammers and ex scammers still contact me to give me or my partner because of the determination of just the two of us to take down their entire call centres. Two of scammers called me back after they were away from “their work”. One of them said it was the first time they ever had to shut it all down and go home just a couple of hours after starting their day. They changed their number and started again. I can find any call centre very quickly and we shut them down again for the second time. This scammer who called me back was a closer, who called me from his cell phone while he was riding the bus on his way home because of how impressed he was about being closed down for the first time in 6 years of scamming in the shadows in plain sight all the time. These guys call occasionally to provide information about victims they know of for intervention, or about other very bad call centres and personnel owning or working in them, All of which is then used to do a lot of damage to these call centres in a variety of ways and never requires a like and subscribe button, every social media feeds, or merchandise store for “education purposes”.
There is more to this than having a laugh for profit or YouTube purposes while people lose their life savings or ultimately their lives.
Brute force is the only way to ensure there are no victims possible.
We work with simple morals…one of which being a superchat never saved a single victim and never will.
It serves only the purpose of what the whole very scripted, meticulously edited and highly dramatized for maximum impact on the zombie class, the whole yawn fest was intended for.
While the world sleeps I rarely do…there’s always too many aspects of every scenario still running to master, improve then execute and act upon.

5 Likes