Small Email Scams List

Email sender: Mr.Viktor Zubkov [email protected]
Email title: URGENT REPLY
Body: Good Day,

I am Mr. Viktor Zubkov an investor and a director with Gazprom Russia.Considering the current economic sanctions melted on Russia by some European countries and United States of America which is seriously affecting us now, I’m soliciting for your consent transfer Sixty eight Million Dollars ($68M) investment funds deposited with an American bank into your personal bank account for investment and also to escape confiscation by USA Government. Please respond back for more details.

Yours Truly,

Mr.Viktor Zubkov
Chairman of the board of directors Gaz prom

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: I look forward to hearing from you soon

We invite all interested project owners and investors to our Project Financing/Investment Programme, on a 2.5% interest rate per annum on long term investment projects that can generate up to 10% ROI within the period of investment.
Kindly revert back for details of your personal/corporate loans concerns.
Sincere Regards,
Hamed Abdullah
Senior Consultant

Email title: We need a response

Hello,
Further to our previous correspondence last week, your account is still overdue for payment. We would respectfully remind you that you have exceeded the trading terms for these outstanding amounts and we would be grateful to receive your remittance before the 1st of July.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to discuss payment plan options, please reply this mail

Regards

Sarah Quilter

Operations Accountant

07855 415612

Email title: Hello

I am Mr Thabo Mbeki the former South Africa President. Sir.
In confident can I Invest a total of $150M in your company. Please if interested this should be 100% risk free and there should be a total confidential transaction. Please let me know if you are interested. More so you will be required to come to South Africa to sign the payment with my bank in which I’ll present you as an Investor. Iam waiting to hear from you.

Mr Thabo Mbeki

Email title: Team GeekSquad

Your new membership is expected for recharging today, so as you have chosen for auto debit service, your services will be resumed shortly.
The same annual plan fee will be processed today $ 389.99 + taxes from your account funds or nominated payment details.

Online Order Details :-

Reference no : RW-92514986L
Date/Time : 2022-07-01

Product details : Geek Squad Network and Internet Security Services
Product code : RDT-740352
Price/unit : $ 389.99
Taxes (VAT) : $ 35.99
Order total : $ 425.98

The bought items and administrations will be conveyed in like manner with the agreements distributed on our site and concurred for your request.
The subscription will remain active for a year unless you cancel/void the charges, till then the same fee will be applicable on your account every year.
For more data about your request, you can contact us at +1 (888) 551 7615

Best Regards

Laurâ Hernandez
The Billing Teãm Manager

(Thank You So Much)

Email title: Hello friend

My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which has been postponed to October 2021 to March 2022 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as financial gratification from various foreign companies I assisted to receive a participation approval to the coming event. The amount is $44,762,906.00 United States dollars. But I can not personally manage the fund in my country because of the sensitive nature of my office and the certain restriction on married Muslim women.

For this reason, an agreement was reached with a consulting firm to direct the various financial gifts into an open beneficiary account in my name with a bank where it will be possible for me to instruct the transfer of ownership right to a third party for investment purpose; which is the reason I am contacting you to receive the fund and manage it as my investment partner. Note that the fund is NOT connected to any criminal or terrorist activity.

On your indication of interest with your information to include your name, your phone number and contact mailing address; I will instruct the consulting firm to process the fund from the bank to your country for investment purposes.

Regards.
Reem Hashimy.

1 Like

Email sender: Elizabeth Lyons [email protected]
Email title: CONGRATS YOU HAVE WON

We noticed that some prize remain unclaimed and your email ID appeared to be among the lucky winners who have not filed for the claim of their award prize.

Your email ID won during the Mega Millions International Lottery, Megamillions, Monthly Play, Thunder ball, Hot picks which is an internet giveaway program whereby email addresses extracted from the internet, and the winners selected from a ballot draw.

Note, that tickets are not sold anywhere for this program; hence, your e-mail address subsequently won you in the 3rd category, i.e. match five plus bonus.

You have been approved for over two months to claim a total sum of One Million United States Dollars, credited to file GOLDEN/9GM/327752.

Sincerely yours,
Elizabeth Lyons
Mega Millions International Lottery
International claims agent.

Email sender: Netflix ([email protected])
Email title: Your netflix subscription is expiring.

Dear customer,
We tried to renew your subscription at the end of each billing cycle, but your monthly payment has failed. We therefore had to cancel your subscription. Obviously, we would love to see you again. If you wish to renew your subscription.

Questions? Call 1-844-505-2993

Email title: RE:

You have a donation, i won the America lottery worth 40 million U.S Dollars in America and decided to donate a portion of it to five lucky people and charity homes in memory of my late wife who died of cancer. Contact me for more details at: [email protected]

Email title: PayPal order confirmed

Dear customer,
Thank you for placing an order with PayPal. You authorised a payment of $999.00 USD.
Order Id : 788INS3151465
Order Date: Sept. 26, 2022
Product Name: Apple iPhone 14 Plus 6.7 Inch Dis. 256GB
Product Price - $999.00 USD
Shipment Details: To Be Shipped in 3 days
Please allow 24-48 hours for this transaction to appear in your account and if you need any assistance with this order, please reach us 24x7.
If you think you haven’t placed this order or it’s a mistake, please call us immediately on +1((808)755-6572
and speak with customer care to help you fix this.
Thank You.
PayPal Inc USA
Phone: +1((808)755-6572
Copyright 2022 @ Paypal.com. All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe from all mails by clicking below.

Email sender: Kristalina Georgieva [email protected]
Email title: Scam Compensations

Hello,

We have been mandated to compensate all scam victims within Europe, America and Asia with the sum of $950,000 each and your email address was found in the scam victim’s list. Therefore, if you’re truly a victim of scam you have to send the following information below:

Your full name…
Your contact address…
Your direct phone number…
Your valid identification…
Your age and sex…
Your occupation…
Your bank account details…

Upon receipt of the above information we shall proceed with the processing of payment.

Yours faithfully,
Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund (IMF).

Great mix of Indian scammers, African 419s, and other spam!

I highly recommend you make separate posts for these in the future!

In March they were tech scammers (888) 551-7615

@RadioNetworker I feel like I might clutter up the forums if I do so. I figured I would just post them all on this single thread as updates.

Email sender: Barrister Philip [email protected]
Email title: Hello

Hello

Please,I wish to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client account.

Regards
Philip Chambers

Email sender: ICSID [email protected]
Email title: A compensation payment is being arranged for you

Ref: 3885/US-18,

A compensation payment is being arranged for you by the ICSID/SEC to compensate you for the loss you might have incurred in the pursuit of your contract,lotto,or Inheritance payment with the government of African countries and the UK so many years ago. I want to inform you that your contact was retrieved from some fraudsters caught who confessed having defrauded many some years ago and after due consideration you were included for a compensation payment while the are still be trailled.

The ICSID,SEC,EU and UN decided a compensation amount of $1,750,000.00 should be paid to you and nine others each.

We at the ICSID and Securities and Exchange Commission have been charged to assist in this by going through the Stock Exchange and Chamber of commerce to trade stocks to raise capital for this compensation Payment to you.

Its obvious that some of this hoodlums are presently at large. If you have any dealings with such,you are advised to henceforth put a stop and also disregard their mails from now onward.

Do respond as soon as Possible. Your interest to collect/receive this compensation payment so that we can move on with the procedures.

Reply to my private
[email protected]
Yours Faithfully.

Barr Joseph Wise Esq

Debt Recovery Director international center for settlement of investment disputes(ICSID)

Email sender: Ivonne Juez de Baki [email protected]
Email title: GREETINGS TO YOU/ WHY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU…

My dear friend,

I am Ivonne Juez Abuchacra De Baki. Ecuador Ambassador to the United States.
This is the second time I am making an attempt to reach you!

I have an obligation that I will LOVE you to handle!

You can read more about me from the below link Ivonne_Baki

I am soliciting your consent for a business partnership.

At the last auditing of all accounts under my care as the Ambassador by independent auditors, I uncovered an over inflated taxes paid by some contractors which amounts to 585,075,000.00 {585 mllion USD} hidden in an escrow account belonging to my organization in one of the very big banks. The discovery came to me as a shock because the head of accounts before his unfortunate death from # COVID-19 last year was directed to deactivate and discontinue most of the accounts so as to narrow down to just a few for easier access and accountability. So it came to me as a surprise when the independent auditors I hired found out payments were made to it from 2018 till present as it was still functional. The good news is that the details have been handed back to me and the existence of this account with 585,075,000 {USD} is known by me alone.

As the chief executive and first person here in charge of all affairs and funds, I can authorize the transfer of these funds to your bank account within fourteen (14) working days if you will partner with me. I have a compensation plan in mind for you.

a) For your cooperation, you will be entitled to twenty (20%) of the total sum.

b) Fifteen (15%) will go to the bank officials that will facilitate the transfer of the fund to you.

c) And Ten (10%) is suggested to cover any expenses we make during the process of the transfer of the fund to you, so that whatever is spent during the process of the transfer would be taken from here before the sharing begins.

d) The remaining fifty-five (55%) will be transferred to the account I would provide for you later on after the fund is released to you.

To avoid any delay in the transfer process, the bank will delegate an immediate transfer of the fund to your designated bank account by wire transfer. If you are interested, then get back to me ASAP, as I hope to hear from you today.

Best regards,
Ambassador Ivonne Juez Abuchacra de Baki Ecuador Ambassador to the United States.

Email title: CAN I TRUST YOU? PLEASE CONFIRM

Good Day.

This is Jean David, U.S Customs Enforcement officer, I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat agent in the person of Diplomat Michael Peterson is in position with boxes containing the sum of $22.9 Million Dollars died of heart attack on the 27th of July 2021.

The United States of America Customs Department of San Francisco,Airport has decided to complete your delivery to you. You are now advised to contact Diplomat Mr. Michael Peterson.to complete the delivery to you via this details.

Your info needed to avoid wrong delivering.

(Receivers name)…
(Contact Address)…
(Phone Number)…
(Your Age…
[Occupation]…
(ID copy)… …

Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Jean David
United States of America
Customs Department

1 Like

Email sender: [email protected] Reply-To [email protected]
Email title: CAN I TRUST YOU? PLEASE CONFIRM.

Good Day.

This is Jean David, U.S Customs Enforcement officer, I wish to acquaint you that a diplomat agent in the person of Diplomat Michael Peterson is in position with boxes containing the sum of $22.9 Million Dollars died of heart attack on the 27th of July 2021.

The United States of America Customs Department of San Francisco,Airport has decided to complete your delivery to you. You are now advised to contact Diplomat Mr. Michael Peterson.to complete the delivery to you via this details.

(Receivers name)…
(Contact Address)…
(Phone Number)…
(Your Age…
[Occupation]…
(ID copy)… …

Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Jean David
United States of America
Customs Department

Email sender: Rebecca Zhang [email protected]
Email title: Can you handle project of $3 Million

HI there

I hope you are fine, My name is Rebecca Zhang I have some funds $3Million for investment but currently I have a health problem so can you help me invest the funds on my behalf.

Contact me on this email directly so I can give you more details: ( [email protected] )

Hoping to receive your reply soon.

Regards,

Rebecca Zhang

Email sender: International Monitory fund [email protected]
Email title: Re: International Monitory fund Compensation (IMFC)

IMF INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND COMPENSATION COMMISSION Rev.Dr. James Robert Director-Paymaster-General International Monitory Fund Compensation Fund (IMF) IMF Building, Plot 617/618 Diplomatic Drive, Central Business District, New York Our Ref : I .M .F CC.NY /9420X2/2022
Batch: 074/05/IMF369-2021
ATTN BENEFICIARY, TRUTH OF THE MATTER (ARE YOU DEAD OR STILL ALIVE?) READ WELL AND GET BACK NOW VERY URGENT.

Re: Payment Transfer Advice of Fund ($10.5M.US)

We are in Receipt of Your Death Certificate Certifying You Dead and Seeking for the Final Transfer of Your Contract Fund Payment into His Account in Canada with this bank name (CIBC) PLEASE SIR, ARE YOU THE PERSON THAT GIVE THIS (MR ZEEV TUCH) THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO CLAIM THIS YOUR COMPENSATION / FUND TRANSFER PAYMENT WITH THIS BANK ADDRESS BELOW THAT BELONG TO (MR ZEEV
TUCH) OF CANADA ?

PLEASE LET US KNOW FAST SO THAT WE WILL NOT TRANSFER YOUR CONTRACT FUND / INHERITANCE FUND TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY CONTRACTOR’S BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE.
Bank Name: CIBC
Address: 3315 bay view ave north York Toronto Ontario Canada Swift code : CIBCCATT Account Number: 05712 010 9458735 Account Name: Zeev Tuch

All the Local Financial Contractual Obligations have been Met and the Contract / Inheritance Fund is ready to Transfer to his Canadian bank Account as he told this Bank and all the concerns bodies Including the security Authorities that is monitoring every contractor’s fund that is deposited in this Appointed paying bank that you have given him the power of Attorney to proceed for this your contract fund transfer payment into this Canadian Bank Account he presented to us for payment.

Please, understand that if We do not Hear from you IMMEDIATELY. We shall treat You as DEAD CONTRACTOR AS HE DECLARE YOU DEAD, and the Funds will be duly Transferred to the Account and Name Presented to us and no Account will you Blame Us or hold us responsible of your Contract / Inheritance Fund of ($10.5M.US) which has been Deposited Treasury Account Waiting to get your Approval to go ahead in transfer or to hold on till we get a correct direction from you as you have advice to contact Mr. Allen Kurtz through his e-mail address ( [email protected] ) In view of this good news, it is very important you send me the below information’s as to enable us to program it into our Payment File Computer Data Base.

Your Full
Your Full Address .
Your Mobile Telephone Number .
Your Occupation .
Your Of Origin .
Copy of Your Valid International Passport.

As soon as this Commission get your urgent response we will proceed with more transfer details on how you want you receive this your Contract / Inheritance Fund Payment immediately on this 3rd quarter 2020 Contract / Inheritance fund payment for the year.

MY BEST REGARD
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev.Dr. James Robert
Director-Paymaster-General
International Monitory fund Compensation (IMFC)

Email sender: oleksandr [email protected]
Email title: greetings

My name is Oleksandr Ignatenko, I am a Member of the Management Board of JSC Ukreximbank, I am responsible for corporate banking. I have an urgent business proposal for you. The deal is about a huge sum that runs into Millions of Euros. Our major client withdrew the fund and brought it back to transfer to someone and it happened that few days before the Russian invasion, that our bank networks went out and we could not authorize the transfer. last week I discovered that our customer that gave that transfer order died and at this point, I am the only person that knew about the supposed transfer instruction. I am certain that he wanted to move that money out of Ukraine for fear of invasion.

I need you to respond to this mail, for more details and note that I shall write to you and call you via my official email and bank’s official and known number to assure you that you are dealing with Oleksandr Ignatenko. Upon your reply, I shall inform you about the the amount and other details as you do not need to file or apply for anything as I will authorize the transfer with an indication that Oleg authorized it.

Return back to me if you know that you can handle this or ignore it if you can’t. But best rest assured it’s 100% risk-free. Note that the amount involved is Seventy Two Million.

Mr. Oleksandr Ignatenko

Email Sender: Mr. Michael Peterson [email protected]
Email Title: CAN I TRUST YOU? PLEASE CONFIRM

Good Day.

(Receivers name)…
(Contact Address)…
(Phone Number)…
(Your Age…
[Occupation]…
(ID copy)… …

Thanks and God bless you
Sincerely Jean David
United States of America
Customs Department

Email Sender: [email protected]
Email Title: CONGRATULATION, CLAIM YOUR PRIZE ($1,200,000.00) DOLLARS !!!

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER : AUSTRALIA

DATE: 19/10/2022
Ref: 575061725
Batch: 8056490902/188
Winning no: KB8701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS…

We are delighted to inform you of your prize release on the 19th October, 2022 from the Australian International Lottery programmer.

Which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses , your name was attached to ticket number 575061725
8056490902 serial number 6741137002 batch number 8056490902/188.

This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 4-13-33-37-42bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

You hereby have been approved a lump sum of US$1,200,000.00 (DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref ILP/HW 47509/02 from the total cash prize of US$9,600,000.00(NINE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) , shared among eight lucky winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada , Australia , United state, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE, Simply contact Our fiduciary agent, NAME:
MR.BARRISTER WILLIAMS MOORE EMAIL: [email protected] to file for your claim.

Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number as to help us locate your file easily.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this of this programmer by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Note, all winnings MUST be claimed on or before 30 DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOU’RE WINNING INFORMATION.

Otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donate to charity.

Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of AUSTRALIA L.LOTTERY Cooperation to all our lucky winners this year.
Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. LISA ADDISSON
(co-ordinator).

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT:
[email protected] BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNERS WILL RESULT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

MANAGEMENT, AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.

Email Sender: Cathy Smith [email protected]
Email Title: FUND NOTIFICATION…

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Cathy Smith, I was mandated by the United Nations Debts Reconciliation Panel in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), on Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number, and address for verification and immediate payment within 3 bank working days.

To this effect, a sum of (US$4.5-Million) has been approved for you. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them. You will be able to withdraw the sum of $2,000 daily with the ATM Card from any Bank Auto-Mobile Machine in your city, just as you also have the option of transferring the total fund to any bank account of your choice with the ATM Card via online with its online access as soon as you receive the Card as you’re also going to receive its instruction note.

We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

Kindly get back to enable us to proceed.

Best Regards,
Cathy Smith.

Email Sender: Rebecca Zhang [email protected]
Email Title: Can you handle project of $3 Million

HI there

I hope you are fine, My name is Rebecca Zhang I have some funds $3Million for investment but currently I have a health problem so can you help me invest the funds on my behalf.

Contact me on this email directly so I can give you more details: ( [email protected] )

Hoping to receive your reply soon.

Regards,

Rebecca Zhang

Email Sender: IFC Covid Global Development Funding Program [email protected]
Email Title: Congratulation, the payment of your $2million USD has been resolved

Attn:
Congratulation, the payment of your $2million USD has been resolved, This is a Compensation under the IFC Covid Global Development Funding Program your email address was selected for Compensation and we do not ask for any form of claim to get your money ($2,000,000 ATM CARD or CHEQUE).
For proper Documentation, you have to send us your valid information’s.

1. FULL NAME
  2. ADDRESS
  3. PHONE/FAX NUMBER:
    The Minute we receive these information from you, we will start up with the immediate processing of your ATM CARD or cheque, your parcel will sent to you within 48hrs of Banking operation.
    Do have a nice day.
    Regards.
    Mr.Peter M. Walker

Email title: Attention: Beneficiary

We are not sure you received our previous message but we wish to us this medium to officially inform you that following the ongoing review of all unclaimed and delayed funds by the United Nations and the World Bank, your payment file was forwarded to our office for immediate payment of your long delayed funds starting with a first transfer of US$10,000,000.00 with reference No. NG/FM14FGN, to your bank account.

However, we are surprised to receive another application this morning from your representative, MR.KRAUS MULLER,stating that you authorized him to transfer the funds to another bank account in Germany and that you were recently involved in an auto accident and cannot walk right now.

Could you please confirm immediately, your relationship with MR.KRAUS MULLER and also, confirm if the bank account in Germany as shown below is now your new bank account information to receive your funds this week from our paying bank

ACCOUNT NO: 098-11180933-109
IBAN: CH55 0910 3045 6011 91110 0
SWIFT CODE: AREZCHZZ8OU

Kindly get in touch with us today by email with your telephone number to confirm this information to avoid wrong transfer of your funds, so that we can proceed with the transfer of the US$10,000,000.00 to your correct bank account as scheduled.

Yours sincerely,

MRS.JUAN HENRY
Director,Anti-Fraud Unit.
Financial Services Regulation Committee
Plot 33,ATB Way Cadastral Zone,Abuja,NG

Email sender: Williams Greant [email protected]
Email title: we need herbal supplement oil

Dear sir

My name is Mr. Williams Greant and I work for a zoological company here in Ghana, Western Africa. My company is in need of a product (herbal supplement oil) a raw material which has been found in India recently. While our company ran out of stock of this product which we have been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines and also for research since 2005. Due to some problems which escalated between my company and the purchasing manager who was in charge of purchasing this product for the company from the Indian based dealer has quit from the company and established a separate company of his own. The purchasing manager was the head of my department and my direct boss before he quit. Our company is currently buying this product at the rate of $65,000 USD per lite, and since the resignation of my boss I have been named the interim purchasing manager.

As at this moment, I only have the contact address of this Local Vendor in India from the file of my former boss and I found out that this same material is sold by the manufacturer at the rate USD $35,000 per liter to our former company purchasing manager and I do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business. I intend to present you as a supplier who will be a middleman between our company boss and the local vendor in India, so that my company will not know the main-source of the material, while I will forward to you the contact of the local dealer in India So that you can negotiate with them and sell to my company at a rate of $65,000.00 per liter.

The profit which we will make from it will be shared between the two of us afterwards, If you are interested I will forward the details on what to do and the contact of my director so that you can contact him for negotiation. All profits accrued would be shared between you and me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc.

This would be a long term business relationship between you and our company. Upon your response I will send the procedures and all relevant information needed for this business.

Yours truly,

Mr. Williams Greant

Email title: FROM THE ACTIVE OFFICE OF THE CBN GOVERNOR, GODWIN IFEANYI EMEFIELE

ATTN:

How are you today?. Am writing you again categorically to know if you are receiving
my mails or not.You should confirm the receipt of this message/mail and indicate if
you are ready to receive your outstanding fund or not.

If you not ready to redeem it now,kindly notify me immediately so that I will close your
payment file and declare the fund dormant and confiscate it. Am tired of receiving
calls and messages from some people who said you sent them to redeem the fund
on your behalf.

This is very important and annoying at this juncture because you haven’t email me
on that regards that you are sending someone to receive it on your behalf. You can
as well send your whats-app number if your on whats-app to fast track your payment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
CBN Executive Governor.

Email sender: SCHNEIDER SEBASTIAN [email protected]
Email title: Reply Immediately

Dear beneficiary

The United Nation has approved the sum of $3,000,000 to be transferred into your cryptocurrency Bitcoin wallet account or bank account. Reply for more information

Regards
SCHNEIDER SEBASTIAN

Email sender: Mr.Stephen Wong [email protected]
Email title: e-mail from CIMB !

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I am Mr. Stephen Wong, the Head of Accounting Audit Committee Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of ($15.6 Million US Dollars) please I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund into your bank account for the benefit of both of us for a lifetime investment.

I have every inquiry document to make the bank believe you and release the fund to you within 5 banking working days, with your full co-operation with me after success. Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after the success of the transfer to your bank account, kindly get back to me for more details.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mr. Stephen Wong
Head of Accounting Audit Committee Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia.
Email:[email protected]

Email title: Thank you for your acceptance #25746

Hello Good Day,

This is the second email Notification I am emailing to you without a response from you. This is just to notify you that this email account of yours was selected to receive a Donation from My Organisation. My name is Thomas Yi from Florida. I’m a business magnate, investor and philanthropist, I am also the Winner of a $ 235 million jackpot from the PowerBall lottery held on March 27, 2021.

Due to the corona virus outbreak I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity, And as a result of the re-emergence of the New Variant ( Omicron ) I’ve also pledged to give away another 25% to 10 individuals this year 2022. The corona virus outbreak isn’t just a major health crisis; it’s also a large economic disruption, leading to people losing their jobs and making it harder for them to take care of their families or to have a meaningful livelihood.

We philanthropists we’ve heard that a little kindness, a little financial support can go a long way in enhancing happiness in the lives of mankind, Hence my entire family and I have agreed to do this, We are donating $3,800,000.00 each ( three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars )to help 10 individuals and small businesses (Owners).

Your name and email address were randomly picked in an ongoing online Donation Pool. I have decided to donate $3,800,000.00 Dollars to you. Do respond to this notification through ( [email protected] ) to afford us the opportunity of you redeeming your donation, and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.

Thank You.
Thomas Yi ( CEO/Founder )
©2022 Donation Community All Rights Reserved.

Email title: Reply Immediately

Dear beneficiary

The United Nation has approved the sum of $3,000,000 to be transferred into your cryptocurrency Bitcoin wallet account or bank account. Reply for more information

Regards
SCHNEIDER SEBASTIAN

Email title: Ihre Spende

Hallo, Wie geht es Ihnen und Ihrer Familie heute? Haben Sie Ihre Spende von der Bank erhalten? Ich freue mich auf Ihre schnellstmögliche Antwort, Mr. Tom Crist,

Translated: Hello, how are you and your family today? Did you receive your donation from the bank? I look forward to your reply as soon as possible Mr. Tom Crist,