Skaky ho.. Prostitute. 209 - 585 0750

Scammer’s Number:209-585-0750
Domains Used:
Extra Info: didn’t call just text me random sent picture of sum sluty chick… told this person posting number did not say where. Have fun
616 528-8112 another hooker

2 Likes

Having fun with 616-528-8112
Crack head hooker

1 Like

I got [email protected] to send PayPal payment. I reported to AOL, but I could only find a way to do it through email. I’m going to contact Paypal too.

I texted “her” with two different numbers. She’s going to be at my apartment in NYC in two hours and at my house in Atlanta, GA at the same time. She wants $300.00 with $100 deposit via PayPal. I told her that I wanted my pet spider monkey to be involved. She said “np, it’ll cost you $100.00 extra.” :flushed::speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

Those pics are too appealing for a reason. Its bait to get you to download and as soon as you do, bugs are in your computer. Images, PDFs, and any other foreign files from unknown emails or mainly scammers are always bugged.

Haha! An extra $100 for your pet spider! Freakin’ hilarious! Good times. Good freakin’ times.

1 Like

@Draco, I hope these prostitutes are not the high class and hoity-toity prostitutes.

209-585-0750 … I got Google Voice message machine.
616-528-8112 … Come on crack head, pickup … Drat, I got the Google Voice message machine.

Damn, I struck out even with cheap hookers!

2 Likes

Text her or it it will text back

1 Like

Okay, I’ll text and then I’ll await a text back from the crack whore! :grinning:

2 Likes

Yup :joy:… I texted can I call you crack whore while you suck it​:joy::joy:… It said no

1 Like

Hilarious, maybe on my downtime I’ll ask them if they know the Epstein family

1 Like

Couldn’t get any info on the number … I bet one of the PayPal from yestetday gave my number … It’s a male who is behind the number I betcha

1 Like

@Draco, I got a texted photo from 616 528 8112. Blond white woman, wearing eye glasses (fake photo I am guessing) … The t-shirt has COWGIRL written on it. Hmmmmmm, what would be a good response for me to text … :thinking:

Can I ride u like a cowboy while I degrade you and call u a crack whore😝

1 Like

616 528 8112

Good call!

Can I ride your a!s like a cowboy while I degrade you by repeatedly calling you a cheap Crack whore? If so, how much?

Texted Response: 300

Me: Sure, 300 Rupees.

Texted Response: Yes

Me: Do you want payment in Rupees or would you prefer the equivalent 3.96 American dollars and cents?

Texted Response: I want btc.

Me: So you want 0.000081 Bitcoin?

Texted Reply: Yes

Me: The average transaction cost of sending Bitcoin is $59.87. I ain’t payin’ this amount of money to send you 0.000081 Bitcoin.

Texted Reply: Send what go up

Me: Your inability to articulate yourself in the English language is causing my erection to GO DOWN.

Reply: Ok Where are you?

Me: Certainly nowhere near your Gonorrhea-ridden c@nt and HPV-ridden ass.

I think my last message ended the conversation. I am not getting now a texted response. :clown_face:

4 Likes

Texting me right now on new #

1 Like

Not the brightest gal or guy to be sure, @Draco. :clown_face:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sob:

They better be careful. When it comes to screwing people and taking their money, the government doesn’t like competition. :grin:

2 Likes

Still texting me :joy:… Used different # for both # … Lets troll the dumb crack whore
scammer … What it uses: paypal , Bitcoin
I think when I was fuckin with paypal on Friday … He gave my number to a hooker
or call girl or scammer … Fine with me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I will hoard anything scammer :rofl:

1 Like