Site issues

Are there still issue’s with this site? Eveytime I refresh it gives me “access denied” or “don’t have permisson to see this”

6 Likes

Where are you encountering those issues (maybe on specific pages?) and have you already tried clearing your browser cache?

2 Likes

I’ve done all of that. Every time I refresh the site it does this. I’ve reset my computer and it still does the same thing. It also does this on my phone.

3 Likes

Are you maybe talking about a page which quickly appears and then redirects to the forum?

2 Likes

I get the connection screen when I refresh the whole page, which then brings me to the site. If I click on latest a few times it says access denied. So I don’t know what’s going on with that. I think the connection issue is there because they put it on a new server. But I can’t explain the rest of the problems.

2 Likes

Are you using a VPN to connect to the page?

2 Likes

It’s working fine now

1 Like

Alright, if there are any other issues please let us know.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Still acting up. No VPN just use basic WIFI and that’s it.

2 Likes

I have changed some settings, please let me know when this error occurs to you again.

1 Like

And just out of curiosity where did the user online go?

Still having the same problem

1 Like

Yep I even got a 1015 didn’t use a VPN or anything else connecting to the site. Tried clicking to view a post then boom 1015. (1015 means temp ban) Not sure exactly whats still going on with the site. But yes. Still some minor issues. Also seems that anything from when everything happened any of those posts can not be accessed.

1 Like

We are still getting heavily attacked.
Cloudflare is doing a good job, but it can lead to some false positives.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Still can’t access or publish a topic except for this general discussion topic.

1 Like

Its been like that for about 24 hrs. Admin said it was a DDOS attack

3 Likes

I’m still having issues with site

3 Likes

Still acting up at times. Cloudfare giving 505 & 522 errors at times, then it works. May be a handshake issue.

5 Likes

Yea I’ve been having the same issue all day. It just now sped up, but I’m not holding my breath.

5 Likes

Maybe the handshake ain’t cool enough. :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes