Sinch and Inteliquent

As some of you know, Sinch, a communications company in Stockholm, Sweden, recently completed the acquisition of Onvoy, also known as Inteliquent. Sinch completed the acquisition on December 9th, 2021. @scamterminator2021 was the first to mention that Sinch was purchasing Inteliquent. Many scambaiters here as well as myself have emailed Sinch about this issue. In our emails to them, we said we reported not only several but countless numbers to Inteliquent to no avail. I remember reporting a number to Inteliquent as well. The number was (844) 973-3455. It was used for a pharmaceutical scam meant to target Canadians. While I may have gotten a response, the message I got from Inteliquent wasn’t helpful. They provided me a link to the same reporting form I used initially and the sender didn’t mention his/her name. To me, I found this unprofessional. This is the only experience I had with Inteliquent. I have emailed Sinch, the new owner of Inteliquent, twice already and explained how Inteliquent was indirectly responsible for telephone fraud and violating the DNC (Do Not Call List) and the TCPA Act (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) by allowing scammers to steal from people in their many ways. Here are my two emails I have sent to Sinch:

First email:

Click here to have a much better view

The automated response:

My second email:

Inteliquent violates the TCPA Act and DNC because they allow telemarketing, advertising, and ATDS (Synthesized voice calls) and sales calls without prior notice. However, in this case, there is a twist: Scammers claim to falsely advertise, do fraudulent telemarketing, and make fraudulent sales and ATDS calls without any written authorization. This is called cold-calling, also known as an unsolicited call. As of now, Sinch has not responded to any of the emails I have sent them. According to ScammerBlaster, 60-70% of all scam calls use Inteliquent for fraudulent activity.

Inteliquent has allowed many tech support scams, refund scams, income and tax scams, insurance scams, nuisance, ransom, impersonation scams, medical scams, pharmaceutical scams, warranty scams (of all kinds, like car and home, for instance), wire transfer scams, gift card scams, electronic currency scams (like bitcoin and cryptocurrency scams, for example), debt collector scams, romance scams, online-ordering scams, energy scams, lawyer scams, law enforcement scams, social security scams, stimulus/government grant scams, government scams, federal scams, lottery scams, and FBI impersonation.

Please email [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to raise awareness. Share your experience with Sinch so they know. The more people emailing them will force Sinch to question Inteliquent and possibly press charges if possible.

3 Likes

Scammerblaster is all over them too…You can report Onvoys #'s thru them.

https://scammerblaster.com

3 Likes

EPU, this is the standard BS response I’ve been getting from them for years! They too are complicit in this whole deal in the name of the bottom line…$$$. MF’ers.

2 Likes

@anon47227696 - very nicely put! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the rightful cause!!! We have to spread the word on Inteliquent being a safe harbor for scams. They enable foreign and domestic scammers to defraud, humiliate and harass millions of regular Americans on a daily basis! They cause nothing but utter distress and hardship, abuse of elders and disabled Americans, violation of civil rights and destruction of the national economy [scams cost the nation over 50 billion dollars annually]. I blame the legal and executive team of Inteliquent for all these egregious violations of basic human rights. Our strategy has to include spreading the word to mass media, our family members and friends, other scambaiters, politicians, governments regulators and attorneys. Remember, with the right amount of pressure and dedication, it is just a matter of time before Inteliquent sees its downfall.

2 Likes

Share this thread with as many scambaiters as possible. I’ll do the same.

Edit: I’m uploading the warning video against Inteliquent to YouTube
GqP9nwYDyp

Video has been processed and has been uploaded to YouTube.

2 Likes

Good news. My email was finally heard! Tomorrow I will send screenshots to you. I don’t have the time now but I will tomorrow.

Click here for a much better view

This is their email conversation

2 Likes

I am really glad to see this post and thanks for sharing screenshots of your discussion with folks at Sinch. I too have a very keen interest in seeing this matter resolved. It has been going on far too long where Onvoy disregards everyone’s fraud reports for many years now. Onvoy claims to take action against fraud but the facts show otherwise.

I have been compiling much data the past few months regarding Onvoy and have posted it here (hopefully this is ok that I do so): Domain Seizure

If there are any egregious matters that I should know about, which could also perhaps be added to this article, please let me know.

3 Likes

You should make a video about this

1 Like