Should i Run a Youtube Channel Based Around scambaiting?

so. ive Had the idea for awhile to Start a YT channel Just for scambaiting. but i thought. are people interested in this scambaiting still? i need a Opinion from a few people cause i dont know where to go from here. if in the event that You say yes i should. My Youtube is Ventiix. i have 300 subs and im Kinda new to it. so Reply what you think i should do Thanks!

[[1],[1,7]]

Go for it. I have been streaming scambaiting for the past couple days and its alot of fun.

Scambaiting seems to be popular still.

I've been going over some Youtube channels recently - one video was pretty funny. The guy had a dedicated Win XP VM ("Windows 9") with tons of XP-like features.

Comic sans all over the place, desktop animations (dancing thingies on the taskbar), fake AVs installed, tons of spam and popups, and an NSFW surprise for the scammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx79iJXq5iM

I am not related to this channel in any way, I just found the nostalgic "everything that's wrong with users" set-up hilarious.

It will be popular when they ever try to even use my VM.

Go for it. It would be funny to see others annoy scammers.

@FatSecurity#5023 said something like NSFW surprise for the scammer.

What is NSFW

@Jnteamed#5146 nsfw = not safe for work

For example, meatspin/last measure/other shock sites.

Anyone know any good scambaiting channel names???

@JesusInfectedMyPC#5159 JaybeeTv and Scammer Hotline

@scraps210#5160 i mean to create a channel for scambaiting.

@JesusInfectedMyPC#5161 4FlagKey? lol or the username you have.

@scraps210#5162 koobface

Realtechsupport

@Jnteamed#5146 Not Safe For Work - there’s an unpleasant image that pops up when the scammer clicks something on the bait VM.

Edit: this is in regards to the specific video I posted