Should i Return to Scambaiting?

I know so much more (pretty much everything, along with first hand recorded evidence of all perpetrators in multiple “alleged” crimes which the FBI was very grateful I supplied for their evidence cache) about more subjects than this community will ever know.

Care to explain any of this ToxicJ /Toxic James / or is just familiar old Ehtosham Javed?

Ehtosham Javed

I would really love to hear about certain alleged involvement in an ongoing FBI criminal court case.
I already know but seeing those with great desire to lie cheat and steal being really uncomfortable and squirming like fuck, always makes me laugh

I also watch everyone who support all these criminal enterprise shitbag con artists, all their criminal acts and wrongdoings are normal for the so called good guys.
A simple scour through posts of the dopey little kiddie imbecile social media accounts and YouTube channel comments shows many familiar names…even those from within these bastion of righteousness pages of scammer.info. Yes my friend, old buddy, old mate, old pal…it’ll all blow over soon and the status quo will remain…harassing, victimizing & stealing from more dopey citizen victims…I mean shutting down call centres…what was it we do again?

Shonky as shit narcissistic lying commie pieces of filth cannot hide anywhere and show their true colors all the time. They are just too stupid to realize they dox themselves with their blind sheep devotion to their real heroes, who harass & steal from the innocent in their decades long, low intelligence endeavors to grift.

Meh, who cares anyway right?
The ten or twenty minutes of solid experience in professional championship lying always knows best

A big hello to Nigel and a special shout out to all his bestie buddies in here
Many of us know who you pathetic creatures are and will continue to have hours of giggles watching you pretend to be on the side of virtue and righteousness.
Or should we just call you cy…ooops never mind, we wouldn’t want to let the blindly arrogant clowns in on too many of the totally obvious things in front of them too soon.
Their heads might cave in with that sudden influx of that thing called “common knowledge”
Once the blinkers are removed so much becomes visible