Share Numbers Without An Account

Hello all,

I’ve made Scambait.org into an anonymous info sharing site. You can share numbers and info without needing an account.

I’ve also setup an alternative for anonymously sharing images: imagefileupload.com

18 Likes

Thank you. Very useful.

2 Likes

Are the numbers posted to anonamous site verified befor posting ? Was thinking about posting site on my comunity bulletin board so people can report numbers they receive, if that’s ok

3 Likes

No, anyone can make a post without verification. I can enable a post verification feature though if someone decides to abuse the site.

5 Likes

Thanks, because it’s a bulletin board for about 5 towns I won’ post link, I can see teens posting friends numbers as joke and creating headache.

3 Likes

That might be a good idea to do, anyways, to avoid such things from happening in the first place.

3 Likes

Could it be setup that member’s online get notified that a number needs veryfied ? Or is that to much work to set up

3 Likes

Thank you for providing these great tools, Your tools will greatly increase productivity

1 Like

https://imprexius.com/customer-service-phone-number.html
They Are Live Right Now.

1 Like

They do Facebook and Apple scams.
New Delhi IP 180.151.124.174

1 Like

(ALL PIN NUMBERS ARE THE SAME FYI!)

1 Like

I’m new here, and obviously am not as experienced. But I would bet money that someone will abuse the site.

2 Likes