Searching Scambaiting & Ratting Team - Join the Fight Against Scammers!

Hello fellow scambaiters and ratting enthusiasts,

I am currently in the process of forming a dedicated team to combat scammers through scambaiting and ratting. My mission is to help protect innocent victims from these online scammers, and i am looking for like-minded individuals to join my ranks.

If you are passionate about fighting scammers and have experience in scambaiting, ratting, or other related skills, I’d love to have you on board. To express your interest, please reach out to me on Discord at Scammbaited#4276.

When contacting me, please provide the following information:

1. Your experience with scambaiting and/or ratting.
  2. Any relevant technical skills or knowledge.
  3. Your availability and commitment level.

Please note that our primary focus is on the effectiveness of our efforts and the safety of our team members. As such, we will only consider individuals who can demonstrate their abilities and dedication to the cause.

Let’s work together to make the internet a safer place for everyone by putting these scammers in their place!

Best regards, Scammbaited

4 Likes

Hey there my friend we agree alot, I have been scambaiting for a few years took a break now Im back and have wanted to step up the game with meaningful intrusion to go after these dirtbags, been looking to meet people who share that interest. Have collected many tools and have came up with methods/applications to aid in this.

night

1 Like