Scummy american scam call center

Scam Number: 607-270-6838/607-270-8075/607-305-9225/607-325-8314/607-325-8361/607-325-8334
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: This fake company simply refers to themselves as “The National Enrollment Center” and will give no other company name. We all know this in not a real company name but merely a service that legitimate health insurance companies provide. They call on spoofed numbers and harass me constantly. When I finally did talk to them they falsely stated the reason for their call was because I enquired about them online (which I knew I did not) and wanted to go over some health insurance plans with me. I told them that I don’t do business with scammers and now they repeatedly call & harass me over & over alt least 15 times a day. At first they sound polite until you let them know that YOU know what they really are. At that point they just start talking over you non stop while still trying to convince you that they are legit. I asked them why they use an auto dialer to call my home repeatedly with spoofed numbers & they try to play dumb. When I asked to speak to a manager the guy I was on the phone with said “hold on” then started talking to me in Spanish lol! I simply stated "It’s no wonder such an intelligent guy like you landed suck a high ranking position in a scam call center! He then started cursing me out with every expletive he could conjure up. I told him that if he & his friends wanted to beg that he should do it on the street & stop clogging up the phones lines. I then got hit with another wave of attacks after that by various different fake agents all using these numbers. It seems that there are 4 or 5 guys & at least 1 girl. There may be more of them and they could possibly be working with other scammers over seas as well but I cant be too sure of that yet. They seem to get great pleasure out of spamming my phone no matter how many nasty things I say to them. I am brand new to this site & don’t have access to a lot of the technology that people here normally use. My strength is simply talking on the phone and siphoning as much information as I can out of scumbags like this before reporting them to the proper authorities & then posting here. I’m just a regular guy with a phone so I’m not sure what else to do to get these garbage bags from calling me. I’m humbly asking if some one here could call and confirm what I stated here about these fine folks & then bombard them with calls to show them what spamming is really like. Thanks everyone for such a great community.

1 Like

Can anyone help me with these idiots please? They have already called me 3 times this morning now claiming they are reaching out because I filled out an application online. I have not nor would ever just fill out an application regarding personal medical information all willy nilly on some random website by an unknown generic sounding company. I wouldn’t even do it for a well known legit company. These fools are dangerous. They had my current name & address & I’m not quite sure how they got it. I know that it is public information but I am very careful not so share any tidbit of info to anyone. I haven’t ordered anything in literally years so your guess is as good as mine. I would also never sign up for healthcare of any form over the phone unless it was a confirmed national number to a well known insurance company which I called directly. I’m afraid these cocky colostomy bags may fool a lot of people being that that are Americans armed with their victims personal information beforehand. I am humbly reaching out to the community to show these dirt merchants the consequences of their attempted fraud. I encourage you to make a few preliminary calls so you can judge for yourself instead of just taking my word for it. They literally called me 2 more times while typing this. Ridiculous!

I got one of them really angry after spam calling them and then mentioning that Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance designated their company as a scam in a consumer alert.

Thank you so much for confirming J.Doe I really appreciate it because these guys have been calling me for days non stop. They were the reason I made account in the first place. That’s how annoying they are. I’ve said so many horrible things to these people that they block my number only to call back to take more punishment. I’ve gotten into one upping each of them with insults until they hang up & block lol. Glad to see they are finally getting some more of what they dish out. Thank you & by all means keep on these jackasses please.

These butt plugs still haven’t learned their lesson. They’ve called me 6 times starting around 9:00 AM up until noon. I’ve got a new number from them as well. 607-325-7975

1 Like

They call me several times a day as well. Spoofed Caller IDs. I’d love to nail them but they are slippery.

Yeah barryspar, these assholes were some of the worst I’ve come across in my few years of doing this. They were the ones that drove me to making an account here. The worst part about it is that they’re American.

1 Like