Script for tech support scammers

Hello, if you are reading this, then that means you have been selected to become one of India’s finest tech support scammers. You have passed your scammer aptitude test with flying colors! A new academy record of 20 out of 100 points!!! Never before has a student at the Indian scam university received such high marks. Congradulations cadet. For your meritorious achievement, you shall begin training to become the supervisor for tech support scams. Below, you will find your guide on things to to say to people who are transferred to you. Please note that these do not have to be used in the order they appear and may be used as the situation dictates.

Your "name": Steve Robinson.
Your position: supervisor.
Key phrases to use: Russian hackers, information stolen, virus, each and every thing, verify digits of credit card number, expectation date, security code on back of card.

You will also encounter people called "scam baiters" in your position. These people are very difficult to deal with, especially since the average Iq of a scammer is that of a walnut. But fear not, for you are no ordinary scammer. You are the technical support supervisor. Below are a list of things you can do when you encounter a scam baiter. Once again, these do not have to be used in order.

Block the number.
If they keep calling back then say these things to them.
Mother fucker.
Benchode.
Madachode.
A remark about the scam baiter's genitalia.
A remark about the scam baiter's intelligence.
Tell them that you are or have had sexual intercourse with thier mother, daughter, sister, wife.
Call them the scammer.
Ask them why, if they know its a scam, they keep calling.
Start swearing in Hindi.
Call them an asshole.
Say that you make a lot of money and that Americans are stupid fools.
If all else fails. Then resort to making animal noises. Such as those of a constipated camel.

If it comes down to it, then simply kill the number and await for the process to repeat itself.

This has been your complimentary guide to being a rat, I mean scammer.

Congradulations cadet. Now go make us at the I.S.U proud. Good luck!!
........you'll need it......

Whotoleyoudis??

Thank you for the guide. I now know how to be the most epic tech support scammer ever.

Man, i love stealing from the vulnerable with mental illness, they bring in the most money.

(i cant believe that i have to put that i'm being satire)