Scams 01/07/2022

"Good Afternoon Telnyx Support,

I am writing on behalf of the scammer.info community if I do say so myself. The telephone number (202) 968-0020 is associated with faking to be PayPal support. This of course is not the case, as PayPal does not have such a known additional number, and not all of them are very hard to usually understand with regularly poor quality mics. In addition, their script, bad English and clearly fake English names are noticeably terrible if you ask me or anyone else for that matter. Not only that, but also they are cussing out fellow callers like me and a few others from the website. They are also calling from (most likely spoofed) caller ids occasionally making extra threats and doing extra harassment, sometimes even if it’s a poor person who realizes and ends up not falling for it, as they clearly keep number records, such as they will bomb or even kill callers and their family’s.

I find this absolutely revolting along with the fellow people who are first witnesses to this, most noticeably those at these two threads (for the second linked one, you may need to scroll down a little): Scams 01/07/2022 - #22 , The battle continues...... Synergy - #41 by BombinDaConz and the ones who end up realizing it’s a scam as well of course, only god knows. Think about all the old people they are successfully scamming on a day to day basis, if they are lucky enough, as there is still many reasonable vulnerable people. For proof, simply call them, talk to them a little bit if you do so wish to do so, it’ll only be seconds before you realize yourself, or even do a number lookup, and it will say it’s associated with a VoIP service which is yours, or so I have, and a few others have discovered ourselves, or against simply look at the linked thread. Not that PayPal even uses such VoIP services, to deal with their consumers.

We all hope you will take this email seriously and investigate. We will hope that you will shut down this number.

Many Thanks,

Krypto

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email."

The email I have just sent to the VoIP service, telnyx.com , that I found to be supposedly associated with the fake PayPal scammers at (202) 968-0020. Hopefully, they’ll get shut down asap.

2 Likes