Scams 01/07/2022

202 dude answered saying “hello muddachod” started cussing me out straight away lmfao. Also ask this peeps: “Is this the department to access Terrimakichoot (‘your mothers pussy’)?” It’ll fire them right up. :rofl: :rofl:

Ask to speak to a “Peter Williams” at this number. Stupid kutti scammer.

1 Like

"Good Afternoon Telnyx Support,

I am writing on behalf of the scammer.info community if I do say so myself. The telephone number (202) 968-0020 is associated with faking to be PayPal support. This of course is not the case, as PayPal does not have such a known additional number, and not all of them are very hard to usually understand with regularly poor quality mics. In addition, their script, bad English and clearly fake English names are noticeably terrible if you ask me or anyone else for that matter. Not only that, but also they are cussing out fellow callers like me and a few others from the website. They are also calling from (most likely spoofed) caller ids occasionally making extra threats and doing extra harassment, sometimes even if it’s a poor person who realizes and ends up not falling for it, as they clearly keep number records, such as they will bomb or even kill callers and their family’s.

I find this absolutely revolting along with the fellow people who are first witnesses to this, most noticeably those at these two threads (for the second linked one, you may need to scroll down a little): Scams 01/07/2022 - #22 , The battle continues...... Synergy - #41 by BombinDaConz and the ones who end up realizing it’s a scam as well of course, only god knows. Think about all the old people they are successfully scamming on a day to day basis, if they are lucky enough, as there is still many reasonable vulnerable people. For proof, simply call them, talk to them a little bit if you do so wish to do so, it’ll only be seconds before you realize yourself, or even do a number lookup, and it will say it’s associated with a VoIP service which is yours, or so I have, and a few others have discovered ourselves, or against simply look at the linked thread. Not that PayPal even uses such VoIP services, to deal with their consumers.

We all hope you will take this email seriously and investigate. We will hope that you will shut down this number.

Many Thanks,

Krypto

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email."

The email I have just sent to the VoIP service, telnyx.com , that I found to be supposedly associated with the fake PayPal scammers at (202) 968-0020. Hopefully, they’ll get shut down asap.

2 Likes

Vm of geek squad billing department now!

1 Like

(202) 968-0020 still activec

I wrote them about this # at 1:07pm ET and this was their response at 3:01pm…

Your Ticket ID is 952793

Thank you for your message! This is an automated response letting you know that we’ve received your request. We will review your message and get back to you soon.

As always, if this is an emergency, you can always reach our 24x7 support team by contacting us via live chat (https://support.telnyx.com) or calling our support line at either +1.888.980.9750 or +1.312.945.7420.

You may be able to find what you’re looking for by searching through our Knowledge Base (https://support.telnyx.com). You can also check out and subscribe to our Status Page (http://status.telnyx.com) for details on our system status.

Best,
Telnyx Support

And incidentally, they are still answering as Paypal and going with the original scam for the bitcoin. :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Let me deal with the email side of things for now, at least please. I’ll keep you updated though :slight_smile: ? Lemme know if they ever reply to you first, and what they say too, so I can do my best to build a case. At this rate, it doesn’t seem they are going to do much to anything unfortunately. Hoping that’s not it tho. @Jhawk

OK, no worries on that as I’ve been going since 4am working on algorithm math codes and I’m about worn out and in desperate need of a calming “Hi-test” drink or 3. :tropical_drink: I also notified Paypal on their spoof email address as a CC on the original email.

3:54 pm Central … Still answerin’. I got this number from the most recent Synergy thread and these PayPal scammers are not happy at this point. I cannot count the number of times I have called them. Sometimes I’m on hold for awhile, but this number has been fun.

(772) 413–0630 financial monkey

Little weenie hung right up on me. Answered hello. I need to get a female voice changer :female_detective:

4:02 pm Central, I called 772 413 0630 @Draco without even looking higher up to see what type of scam this number is doing. A guy answered and he was speaking some language for several seconds other than English. When he stopped muttering something in a foreign language, I asked, “Is this the financial monkey? I’m calling for the financial monkey?” Haha, then he started speaking in English but he was not making much sense. He said several times “Damn Liar” or “Damned Lawyer” or something to that effect. Then he said, “Be humble, bitch. Sit down.” Then he said “This is not what you want, fucker.” Then he was saying over and over, “Wow wow wow wow wow.” At one point he claimed to have earned $10,000 dollars today. Anyway, after about 7 or 8 minutes of me mocking him and ridiculing him while at times he was speaking to me, he hung up. He seemed either tired or drunk or high on drugs. Haha

1 Like

I messaged PayPalSupport on twitter, hopefully they see it and reply asap.

1 Like

I’ve just tweeted them too! Will post updates here asap as I get them.

1 Like

1 Like

‪(772) 413-0630‬ … These Financial Bank dumbasses, or whatever their company name is, are a blast! They are easily triggered but then they hang up like cowards. Once a woman answered, but on the other calls only men answered. I am gonna continue calling them with both of my phones.

2 Likes

calling 772 now lol! @Hviezdoslav

Financial bank dumbasses - I did a number lookup, their VoIP service is: Twilio
Gonna get started on them too

1 Like

At 5:12 pm Central … (772) 413-0630 … They have been answering constantly my incessant and repeated calls from my two phone numbers, one phone in each hand. I’ve at times conferenced the Bank criminals into the same conference call. One guy seems to start speaking Japanese or some Asian language (the word Konnichiwa for example, but other Asian-sounding words as well). There are some women answering at times but men have been answering most of the time. Some of them were quite angry at me, but others just hung up.

Well, I gotta get goin’ and scrounge up somethin’ to eat for dinner.

What a fun day today with Synergy, PayPal, and Financial Bank scammers!

3 Likes

This is the reply I received.

1 Like

(888) 601–0956 Amazon

1 Like