Scammers made $90000 in a single month

I know a group of scammers who made $90000 last month, this group is from India. They change their location, names, numbers when they feel they are going to be caught. I alone can’t do anything. If somebody here want to uncover this. I can help them with almost everything, their exact location, pictures, contacts, etc.

5 Likes

You need to provide some information on the scam(s) then I’m sure you can find someone here who would be willing to help you. Also, since it seems like you are dealing with a rather large, successful call center, maybe reaching out to some of the larger you tubers who have more resources might be a better course of action. Please post here & keep us updated if you decide to go that route.

5 Likes

I think I am gonna let them do that, I reported to police, the group got to know, they morphed my pictures and sent to my knowns, and police did NOTHING. I FEEL SOOO UNSAFE RIGHT NOW! I don’t care now to be honest.

1 Like

Well, the local police can’t do anything other than reporting it to a federal agency. If you could provide more information, it would be helpful.

3 Likes

What information you need

1 Like

hey man, i’m interested in this group can you please send me an email? [email protected]

1 Like

would be nice to fuck with them

Check your email

sorry didnt get anything

Oh but I did send, anyway you can mail me at [email protected]

Please reach out to me privately with the information you have.

1 Like