Scammers I've run into during my job search

They’re predatory, really. I’ve got the phone numbers and emails of a handful of scammers, but I have no idea 1)if these are active any more or deleted, I did report the emails; 2) what any of their real names are; 3) about anything more than the fact.

Almost fooled me once, but I caught on when he mentioned a check from his company that I would get to pay for my “equipment” I got suspicious. After I told him he was caught, I’m pretty sure he deleted the email he used, but I don’t know for sure. I did end up reporting all of the emails, I’m pretty sure.

Either way, here. Take note, do what you will with the info:
---+1 (855) 268-8874 // [email protected]
- Claimed to represent a legit app called Owaves. Someone claiming to be "Mike Migorov" of Owaves' HR dept texted me saying they had a remote position for me (the pay was way too good) then said the interview would be via Google Hangouts.
- Was my first run-in with scammers, and thanks to this experience I was able to nigh instantly spot the next hoaxes.

---+1 (918) 203-4964 // [email protected] // Verification code (whatever that means) 00251.
- Text from a "James Robinson" claiming to be from Teledyne Technologies in Cali. I didn't reply, just straight up blocked this number. Encouraged me to add the above email and contact an "Aaron J Silva" for a Google Hangouts interview.
- I'm fairly sure this email is still active, so y'all are free to do as you wish with the scambaiting.

---+1 (315) 659-0980
- Texted me claiming to have seen my Indeed job application about an HR job. I shot back instantly with "You're not original, scammer." and blocked the number (saved it in my phone as a scam, though).
- Gave me this URL to go to in order to take a background check (beware, it is obviously a popup or otherwise malicious web page. I didn't open it). The URL is: http://EProtectYourself.us

[email protected] //
- Obvious scam job email from the contents of it. I didn't respond and just flagged it as spam. Pay was too good, and asked for a Google Hangouts interview.

[email protected] // "Mabel Mendez"
- Yet another "remote office" position. Some of the email contents reflected word for word what my first scammer's hangouts messages said. Also was a "Manager" position which I know I wouldn't get accepted into by normal means. I don't have that experience yet.

[email protected] // "Carol Davis"
- It's a broken record over here. Said she has a job for me which involved owning a franchise. Another thing which I didn't apply for, and she never mentioned where she got my info.

[email protected] // "Thomas Mark"
- First of all, great original name (hah, not). Secondly, another obvious scam saying I didn't get the job I applied for (and didn't specify what the job was...) but he needs a personal assistant BUT he's not in the US right now. $700 weekly pay. Wow, no, not legit. Also had the very same list of questions another scammer did (a later member of this list).

[email protected] via mailer.mailgun.info // "Victoria Otloe"
- My spam filter caught this one, but it reflected some obvious scam traits such as varying font sizes, not a legit email address, and the most fake sign-off I've seen yet. "Agency Recruiting" ... what even is that, a direct translation?

[email protected] "Darcy William" // [email protected]
- This one was someone who got into CareerBuilder, posted a job, and got my entire resume and cover letter via that. The second email here got my application, but the first is the one who responded to me. Wouldn't tell me which was their legit name, Darcy or Octavia//Mariano. I also reported this and the job listing to CareerBuilder, and it was taken down.
- A classic scammer; they had a list of questions that contained lots of errors, they wouldn't answer my question about their name, they had a list of very shiny and expensive things they'd send me as "equipment" to be their personal assistant despite having never met or interviewed me, and so on...
- I spent an hour straight replying the best I could to this person's initial email, and it only took a few minutes to compare my very first discovered scammer with this one and find that this was not a legit thing I just WASTED an hour replying to. Sigh. But now I know.

Hope y'all enjoyed going through this list. If anybody decides to scambait any of these fellas, let me know how it goes! Take em for a ride and waste their time, if you are able to do so safely! <3
-Silver

UPDATE: Thank You this is very helpful! Update on Carol Davis at Career Transitioning it is now

Carol Davis at FN Recruiters

www.fnrecruiters.com. SCAMMER‼️