Scammers are harmless?

Another sad loss of life due to phone scammers.

4 Likes

Hopefully this is enough to make Indian authorities give a dman and actually do something.

3 Likes

It weighs heavily on my heart to acknowledge the profound sadness caused by the presence of greed and evil in our world. Their destructive force leaves behind scars of pain and suffering, affecting countless lives. May we find solace in our collective efforts to counteract their influence with kindness, empathy, and unwavering resolve to create a better world for all.
The vast majority of people on this site selflessly volunteer their time and I have to believe that we, as baiters, do our best to try to stop as much of this as we possibly can.
Sadly, in my experience, many, if not most scammers lack remorse and possess no empathy for their victims. The narcissistic entitlement that I experience from most of them is so foreign to me as a human being that it’s sometimes hard for me to wrap my head around.
Several months ago, I was dealing with a SSA scammer who saw $165,000 in my fake bank account. He asked where I got so much money. I explained to him that my 8-year-old son was dying of cancer, and that was the proceeds from a GoFundMe. I told him the medicines I need to purchase, just to keep him alive at this point exceed $30,000 a month.
The two scammers STILL tried to me to send all of the money to them!! Saying not to worry, they’d refund it all back to me in 24 hours.
This is the pure evil that we sometimes encounter with these POS scammers. :broken_heart:

3 Likes