ScammerPayback (victim recovery) Scammers on instagram

Abstract: Pierogi (ScammerPayback) has had this problem for a while where Nigerian scammers pretend to be a victim recovery advocates for him asking to buy a 50 dollar code, using apps like cashapp, pay pal, and gift cards, whatever you can think. and Been really interesting looking into these very awful Nigerian “tech savvy scammers”. Maybe you can get a crack on them. Both of these accounts have been reported, and I would suggest you to report them also if you have Instagram. Or even like I do to bait these fools for information.

(Unsuccessful attempt, blocked me after a few hours of bait, it is a possibility this is the same person I baited the first time on one of his alt accounts, but who knows at this point. )

As you see, this didn’t go to plan… but I wasted his time regardless, there goes something I suppose lmao. I just went ahead and reported him after, I think instagram can tell this dude is a filthy scammer.

Now this first one I did, went smoother than planned, this is the first dude that I caught:

2 Likes

Not a new scam, has been around for a while.

1 Like

you are 100% correct, but its still good to do some baiting against these scums, that is my main goal of posting this so maybe y’all can give these hell.

1 Like