ScammerBlaster.com SEIZED, @ScammerBlaster arrested

Oh, don get me fired up on the Government. He will win this. I see good things coming. And very bad stuff happening to the scammers. If only if… we don’t troll each other and work without bullshit. But it seems impossible to do that with some. We need to carry on with reporting and the normal stuff to eliminate these bastards. I don’t care if i have to flood the scammers when my carrier doesn’t give a shit

5 Likes

Thanks to @everyone for your kind words, prayers, and concern. I wish I could state everything that is going on but unfortunately I can’t comment yet about an ongoing case. When this is all over I will explain in greater detail the pure insanity of this egregious situation. However, there are a few things I can clarify though.

1. Everything that the FCC said is a lie. Absolutely none of it is true. Some have said “just offer a few thousand dollars settlement and they will be happy and go away”. They could fine me $1 and I would still refuse to pay it because I have done absolutely nothing wrong whether morally, ethically, or legally.

2. My operation was cleared by a telecommunications lawyer at least 6 months prior to me going forward with it. He spent many months examining all the FCC, FTC, TCPA and other laws and signed off on it accordingly. There is much more to say on this but I will have to reserve it for the time.

3. Can the FCC raid and shut down an operation based on bad intel? YES!! And they have a track-record of already having done this. Should this matter go to court I will be able to easily establish a pattern of FCC overreach, along with their patter of “slash first, ask questions later” activities.

4. They are acting on bad intel from DAVID FRANKEL, a member of USTelecom’s “Industry Traceback Group” (ITG). This man has been severely disciplined and then terminated from ITG and has a major vendetta against me. Much more on this later.

5. If I supposedly made 10m bad calls about 1.5 years ago, why is the FCC only now coming after me now? Seriously… why now? I can tell you why, but it has to do with activities I have been involved in this year which include exposing telecoms who are DELIBERATELY supplying phone services to scammers. When I say I struck a nerve and angered the wrong people, powerful people, it is the understatement of the day. Check out my Twitter Feed and YouTube channel regarding the work I started doing this year to expose fraud in the telecommunications industry.

6. The FCC makes about $20,000,000,000 annually from scam calls. How dare I start affecting a $20B paycheck!! I’ll work that math out for you all at a later time.

7. I have been open about my operation since the start… with the FCC, FTC, DOJ and the general public. I have never hidden anything from view because I never had any reason to hide anything. Unlike scam operations who operate overseas and hide in darkness, I am a US Citizen who has been transparent to all necessary parties for 7 years now. As such, I am easy pickings for the FCC’s political agenda, and so here I am facing much more than just fines… I don’t care for @MKHNT calling me a scammer… it is the most outrageous accusation possible, but whatever, I guess.

The reality is that I have only acted legally and in good faith, had a lawyer sign off on my activities, and everything that the FCC is claiming is a outright lie. But when everything is all over I’ll fill in the missing pieces of details so that the picture is much more complete.

Thank you all for your continued well wishes and please stay tuned to my Twitter feed. On there I will update with what I can as time goes by. :hearts:

8 Likes

Well to be completely honest Thomas, I know you have made your PSA advertisements to legitimate businesses and not just by accident. So yeah I do think you did some toll free pumping and you can’t tell me you didn’t make anything off those, whether they were to scammers or legitimate people. That reddit post is just an example of how you acted towards someone you robocalled. Another one is a complaint email to the FCC about you robocalling her and she screenshot the chat she had telling you about the robocall. She said she was filing a complaint with her carrier and the FCC and you told her “But if you think the FCC will do anything, you are very much mistaken”. You even emailed the FCC and told them you hijacked a scammer’s phone system to robocall Onvoy to annoy them, then complained they don’t respond to scammers as quickly as they did to that. So spare me the boohoo I am innocent of everything routine.

You like to over exaggerate your “story telling” and never take blame for anything, this much I have personally experienced with you.
That little temper tantrum you had at 800notes all over someone posting that you threatened them and they doxed your digigames number. So you found a Blind SQL Injection attack and spammed the website. I was mildly amused to watch it as the owner tried to fight it, but afterwards you went to sitejabber and solicited for people to contact you so you could do it again.

If you are being bullied by a moderator/administrator on 800Notes please let me know by emailing administrator at scammerblaster.com

I own the website ScammerBlaster.com and we disable dozens of scam sites and over 200 scammer phone numbers every day. In their jealous rage, 800Notes decided it would be cute to try come after me. It was a very bad move, because I disabled certain aspects of their website as a result. They FINALLY stopped the harassment and so I stopped disabling aspects of their site.

Over exaggerated to say the least, as all that happened was you had a tantrum over a single post and flooded a few threads, then once I told you they took it down, you stopped. Why all the dramatic lies? Nobody “came after you”, nobody was harassing you and what “jealous rage” are you talking about?

So please spare me the dramatic act of innocence. Taking money that you didn’t earn by calling toll free numbers is scamming or does that only apply to foreigners? I didn’t classify you as a bad person, but I will openly classify you as a Diva.

2 Likes

I’m not reading your wall of text. Just curious who made you the police of this situation, when a very prominent telecommunications lawyer signed off on my operation BEFORE I began it?

5 Likes

I am allowed to voice my concerns and my opinions without any such need for authorization, so what if you got a lawyer, that is their purpose to find loop holes in the law, but it doesn’t mean you didn’t make those calls.

Good lawyers get people out of things they did on a daily basis, so nothing new in that. O.J. Simpson sure had a good lawyer too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wrong… you are policing this situation. Just curious who anointed you as chief police officer of my affairs?

4 Likes

Voted in what, was their an election I missed somewhere? No not policing anything, just pointing out my own observations.

1 Like

Ah, you voted yourself as the official police officer of my affairs. Got it!

3 Likes

Ah, theres that “let me make up something out of context” you also do…got it!

Just like you did to that guy in the reddit post.

1 Like

And there you go making that same ridiculous claim again.

1 Like

It is a claim of truth, are you trying to say you don’t?
Well you do!

1 Like

Already asked and answered.

1 Like

Too bad you can’t hold a discussion without the need to divert it into another direction from the point being discussed.

2 Likes

Says the guy whose opinion is ultimately relevant to… no one.

2 Likes

If you consider yourself as no one, then I would agree.

1 Like

OOOOOooooo… I love the 3rd grader response. Nice!!

1 Like

Yup here comes the intelligence comments when the need to deflect is upon you. How long exactly are these silly tit-for-tat responses supposed to last?

1 Like

Gooo gooo gah gah

:joy:

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t usually engage in these things, so what would be a response to that, that your age is showing or is it your middle age crisis is showing?

1 Like

Is that a question in your “Leader” handbook? Just curious.

1 Like