Scammer Self Report Mega Thread

REACH OUT TO CRYPTO PANDENIC HUNTER FOR CRYPTO ASSETS RECOVERY

Losing crypto assets in this digital world can be a very devastating experience in one`s life. I lost bitcoin worth USD 53700 to scammer on a p2p platform. The scammer used a fake ID and a well-crafted story to win my trust. After paying for the order the balance on my portfolio remained the same. When I reached out to the support I was instructed to wait since the blockchain confirmations take time. I tried to reach out once again but all to no avail. Hours passed until I am briefed that seller had withdrew the funds. My money was gone.

I reported the incident to the platform, but they said they couldn’t help. I felt lost. I was about to give up until one day, while scrolling through a crypto forum, I stumbled upon a comment of a group named Crypto Pandemic Hunter. Desperate and with nothing to lose, I decided to reach out to them. Crypto Pandemic Hunter responded swiftly. They assured me they would do their best to recover my funds as well as offering moral support.

The team at Crypto Pandemic Hunter went to work immediately. They began by analyzing the blockchain, the public ledger where all bitcoin transactions are recorded. They tracked the movement of my defrauded coins through the crypto network. They discovered that the scammer had moved the funds into multiple wallets hoping to, hoping to obscure the trail. But the team was not deterred and further unraveled the coins swapped and converge in another wallet.

With meticulous precision, they traced the scammer’s digital footprints, uncovering the IP addresses and other identifiers used in the scam. They then initiated a legal process, collaborating with international law enforcement agencies specialized in cybercrime. Throughout the journey, Crypto Pandemic Hunter kept me updated, explaining each step on the way.

With the bitcoins back in my possession, I felt a wave of relief. Crypto Pandemic Hunter had restored my faith in the goodness of the crypto community. I recommend anyone who maybe have been through the same ordeal to try them at [email protected]