Scammer.info is working with ScamAdviser.com

Hi all,

Me and @NeeP have spoken to the owner of scamadviser.com, we will be working together to hunt scammers now.
We have access to their domain analyser tool and can even add our own info about domains which will display on their site when checking a domain.

Let us know your thoughts, thanks.

19 Likes

The more, the merrier.

1 Like

Great when everyone shares resources for a common goal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing!

This is great! I hope that one day the US Government would take our efforts serious too. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we had a direct contact at FCC and/or FTC to whom we could easily submit tips and proof of certain VOIP carriers enabling and tolerating scams and fraud on their networks? It would be a win/win situation for everyone. I wish it could be accomplished at some point in the future.

1 Like

Ditto! I don’t like being a vigilante, I wish I could contact law enforcement easily, it’s just so damn difficult right now.

1 Like

Not to mention, they like to “pass the buck”. Even people at the state level always send me to the Feds when I point out the obvious. Then, I get ignored by the Federal authorities. Police won’t deal with it either unless you have all the info on scammers and their exact addresses and such.

The most logical thing for the Feds to do would be to just investigate the providers that enable the majority of scams, such as Peerless Network, Onvoy and Ring Central. Sadly, they won’t, because “they are just phone carriers and wholesalers” and “must be unaware of scams”. Of course, they are not aware even after we email them hundreds of times about it!

1 Like

Great news. I frequently ScamAdviser.

Simply AWESOME news @thunder &@Neep! :clap:

2 Likes

:heart:…:heart:…:heart:…:heart:…

1 Like

Fantastical!

That sounds like a great idea. scammer.info I’m cognizant of, scamadviser.com, I suspect I know. I hope this alliance is sustained because these two websites are totally built on a different framework and they both sit on divergent ideologies. They both share a common goal of unmasking scammers and pranksters alike, so I sincerely hope this mutuality or strategic partnership is stoutly sustained & may someday be regarded as the Chef D’Oeuvre that scares these scam actors & the likes, into obliteration. Kudos @Thunder & of ofcourse @NeeP. Thank you too @AngelFat. The list is endless.

2 Likes