Scammer info app

@ParodyGordon#6039 Or, instead of implementing FireRTC into the “Scammer Info App” that you are “making,” we could just tell people to stop being lazy and type firertc.com into their browsers. Just a thought. Only takes a few seconds.

Or this:

http://firertc.com/(phone)

Or this:

replace/d/1411-useful-desktop-application-list

@memes#6092 oh i forgot to tell you, it has some problems. When I try to close it, it wont let me after clicking close multiple times. The only way to close it is to end task. :frowning:

@scraps210#6093 ¯</s></ESC></s>(ツ)

OK guys if you don’t want the app,I won’t make.

Yes I do know how to code.

@memes#6094 this is good.

Thank you @ParodyGordon#6095

@ParodyGordon#6095

Very ambitious friend.

Do you have any apps you made to show for?

@Koko#6106 @ParodyGordon#6095 I agree with Koko. You could be a xcode, smartface, or mobione noob and know nothing about programming.

@FuelDaFlame#6119 He claims to use ‘backtrack packages’ to troll scammers. To me it appears he just watched a few basic tutorials about metasploit and meterpreter.

Edit: But I may be wrong.
Also, removed some saltiness.

Once again this has turned into a flame war. Kinda sad that one person can ruin a thread…

{“locked”:true}

{“locked”:false}

@R34P3R#6127 Saltiness removed. Sorry bout that.

You are forgetting about SQLMap @1337mathster#6126

In any case this thread is going on a direction completely unrelated to scams, scamming, and tech. It has become a personal flame war, it greatly saddens me that our members, and especially staff, have come to this. I ask that you leave the thread locked.

{“locked”:true}