Scammer Hotline

Midnight Scambaits here, creator of the Scammer Hotline. It’s been heavily requested that I bring the hotline back (especially after the Scammer Payback stream), so I am. However, note that heavy restrictions to the number will be in place to prevent abuse. Prior actions of the scambaiting community lead to me shutting it down, and I will be putting it back trusting that you can bait maturely and properly. Have fun!

Phone number of the hotline: 606-SCAMMER (606-722-6637)

17 Likes

606-722-6637 Awesome! it’s back.

4 Likes

Some guidelines:
Avoid hacking or deleting the scammers files on this number. http://scammer.info/t/deleting-files-running-viruses-pointless/114710
Don’t be silly and get the scammers suspicious such as telling them they are hacked.
Don’t mass conference scammers and constantly curse and troll them every single time you get one.

Any information you get such as bank information from this number or any other baits I am happy to receive and help get them reported via scammer.info PMs if you want of course.

9 Likes

“Press 1 to talk to a Scammer” :joy: :joy:
Winner for the best IVR Menu 2023 AWARDS.

5 Likes

Thanks. I will be very careful. and not misuse it.

6 Likes

I hope everyone will :+1:

2 Likes

Cross my heart, thank you! @ReconScammers

4 Likes

THANK YOU!
I’m sure everyone appreciates it. I know I do and I sincerely hope others don’t abuse it and ruin it for those of us who value it

5 Likes

Most of the time when I use to call it, they would immediately hang up and not say a word.

1 Like

Scammer tech subpoat redirected me to this via RUN box

eventvwr - event viewer [snapin launcher]
wanted info on “ADMINISTRATIVE EVENTS” told him I had 20k worth of warnings/errors :joy:

then wanted me to exit and return to the RUN box and enter

asked him to hold for 5 minutes whilst it “downloads” and played him this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSa7Zjh9cYY he was patient. hahahaha

2 Likes

I will treat it with care and tenderness, long live the scammer hotline.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, if you need any help just ask. :rofl:

1 Like

We appreciate the generous offer to use your system. A few years ago we had a somewhat similar system. We eventually found it necessary to have people email us and request a PIN number (which changed daily) to keep the abuse to a minimum.
I hope everyone respects the rules and appreciates the time, effort, resources and money that’s involved in keeping this up and running.

4 Likes

I have the utmost faith in people. Hell, just a few days ago we saved daylight.

5 Likes

Great News…Always looking for numbers…Col

1 Like

@MidnightSB I’m having a blast already. I owe you a cold beer & single malt scotch!

3 Likes

Holy crap that’s annoying. Almost 41 minutes? I could only take about a minute of it, but I want to copy it. Maybe even make it into an endless loop for the really dedicated scammers.
I do have a recording of one call where I flushed the toilet while supposedly looking for my Medeecare card. I’ll have to see if that was the guy who called me an SOB because he thought I was wasting his time. Well, yeah. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I love this so much it sure beats hunting down phone numbers

i have a ear-grape playlist going. loud as hell for them, muted on my end. most hang up in 10 seconds and i can just macro it while i make pizza

2 Likes

Avoid doing that it will make them suspicious and then that will be less scammers for the hotline.

1 Like