scammer: beneficiary

From: Rodney Wells [email protected]
Date: Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 1:30 AM
Subject: Your earliest response to this matter would be highly appreciated

REF: HRVTX/5903/5183045

Dear friend,

I am Amandeep Dullet; a Dullet Law Firm. It may surprise you to receive this letter from me since there has been no previous

correspondence. There is an unclaimed “permanent life insurance policy” owned by our deceased client.

The transaction pertains to an unclaimed “Payable-on-Death” (“POD”) savings monetary deposit in the sum of Ten Million Nine

Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars ($10,920,000) with a reputable Bank. The policyholder was one of our

clients, a Real Estate developer and investor in Canada. Seven years ago, he died in an accident on N.S Highway 102 in

Onslow, Nova Scotia, Canada. Since his death, no one has come forward for the claim, and all our efforts to locate his

relatives have proved unsuccessful

The insurance company code stipulates that if no relations turn over for a claim, the “insured permanent policies” will be

turned over to the abandoned property division of the state after seven years.

Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit since you share the same

last name and nationality as the deceased. If you permit me to add your name to the policy, we shall process all proceeds on

your behalf. I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while we share the remaining 90%.

This transaction is 100% risk-free; I have all the necessary documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional

and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim

requires a high level of confidentiality, and it may take up to thirty (30) business days from receipt of your consent.

Kindly provide a reachable contact number for faster communication.

Please get in touch with me privately via this email address : [email protected]

Your earliest response to this matter would be highly appreciated

Amandeep Dullet