ScamBaiting Software

I made a software that modifies the user registry and asks for ransom to reopen your device.
its disguised as avira antivirus!

Icon: image
UI:

The UI is inspired by a UI i saw in Kitboga’s videos.

If the moderators of this forum allow me to post a link to it i will.

EDIT: Forgot to note that the icon can be customized for how ever u want it. the program is gonna be with a blank icon if u want to download it from the link i may add to this post but if u want a custom icon to it just reply with the icon or company you want and i will send you a download link for this icon!

Download Information:
The Mods Allowed To Post it!
File: GIFTLOCKER
Password: giftlocker

Make sure to use in vm!

Notice: The file is not actually a malware ! it just modifies the registery to disable TaskManager and Disable the reloading of explorer.exe but after u reopen the program and lower the price to 0$ it will fix everything!

You dont need to have a giftcard to lower the price. every time you redeem (even if it is empty) it will lower the price.

3 Likes

i’ll try it out

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you for releasing this to the community, super cool. I’ve been having fun with it.

One small issue though, easy fix. Could you change it so a certain length of characters is needed for the redeem button to work? I’ve used this a few times and the scammers usually press that button out of desperation and when it just works, they realize they’re just being baited. Other than that, fantastic program. Sure to make some bhenchods rage.

1 Like

Thank you thats great fo hear. I will make a char limit so u can submit if its 25 letters

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @ZribeDev
I’ll have to try it tomorrow! Thanks :+1:t3:

Thank you for being interested! It is gonna have many updates

1 Like

This is the new link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/n534zyij41l5a33/GIFTLOCKER.zip/file

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

you can do little trolling with Google parental control.