Scambaiting resources mega thread

I Haven’t used it before so I’d need to verify it before adding it to the list

2 Likes

Hi Chloe … My Name is Zeiman … Thank you very much for this INFO that you share it here with us … is very helpfully … Thank you

3 Likes

Could you add this? http://scammer.info/t/spambaitmail-org/117701/7

1 Like

Yeah I can do that Mo

1 Like

what are your options, if you happened to be doxed?
Let’s say it happened to my friend " Jimmy " What could he do about it?

1 Like

This remains very helpful. Thanks for all the links.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

I should point out that scammers are most likely to get for the msinfo32, devmgmt, diskmgmt and so on just to see that it’s a real victm and not a scambaiter calling.
So, instead of a VM(which will free up the resources, but you’ll still need it), get a cheap, used laptop. Thinkpad should work, but you can get a brand new one if you’re stupid enough to do it. Then, get the restoration image for the laptop. Or, you can make the info manually, making it more legit, like you didn’t wipe the entire hard drive. I did it on my laptop. Putting contact info, make and model. They would look up and see that the laptop is like 1-10 years old. And you should back up the hard drive and update Windows and Defender for the maximum peace of mind.
Bonus points is that if you can make the scammer to pick the malware that you’ve put(dropper/RAT, whatever). As long as your anti-malware program allows it to keep.
I won’t cover here the ways that malware is delivered to scammers. Info baiting, bank verification, you name it. You should have a malware that you’ve put. It will be beneficial in the long run.

1 Like