Scambaiting platform

I’m building a scambaiting platform for scambaiters, what features do you want to see in it? if anyone want to see updates then i’ll post updates here

11 Likes

I’d love to see updates.

2 Likes

Update 1

Working on the registration system

The color scheme is going to change, i’m thinking of a dark theme with green as the primary color for buttons, links etc

Let me know what color scheme i should do

2 Likes

Is it going to be a paid platform? And is it going to try to help users (me) that don’t normally feel comfortable talking to these guy?

2 Likes

no it’s not going to be a paid service, and not sure what you mean by “these guys”. Are you talking about scammers or scambaiters?

4 Likes

i might add some features to a paywall but probably only cosmetic things and small things. I don’t plan to make the service pay to use and limit the amount of stuff that needs payment

4 Likes

The scammer’s. Sorry

1 Like

Ah, i’ll probably include a chat. It’s a service that mostly allows users to upload scambaiting videos, audio and clips and allows users to setup events

3 Likes

So dumb question. Is it anything like this where I would need to put my audio on here as well as on there?

1 Like

it’s completely up to you if you want to upload it here or the service i’m creating but i won’t force you. on my service i’ll have a rating system that allows users to have a discussion about your clips and rate your recordings.

Because I own scammer.info. It’s easier for me to integrate the two services together have a better experience.

I’m thinking of also having a competition system

3 Likes

OOOHH! That sounds exciting! looking forward to it.

2 Likes

@Markiemm. I’ve been pondering over an idea for quite some time now. Can there be an option for users to get a sound notification when a new post is dropped or when someone replies to the post you had a reply on? It’ll be am option like the theme that was implemented. Some can choose to have it or not.

4 Likes

yea I can do that

3 Likes

That would be GREAT!. Something along the lines of new scammer or number or something to that effect.

4 Likes

this is what chatGPT gave me:

I’m gonna use this theme

4 Likes

I definitely like the dark theme. I’m looking forward to learning more about the site!

3 Likes

Update 2

Completed the login/registration and just finished the explore page, tell me what you think

4 Likes

Looks good

1 Like

demo of login and registration

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like