Scambaiter tool

Hello, i just made this tool for scambaitting in C++ (it’s pretty simple to make) and i was thinking to make more from it like try to go even further, to the part that it will actually make the virtual machine look pretty real (was thinking making a Windows Kernel driver and spoofing every information, who knows probably soon)

Features:

1. Find Scammers (YOU WILL NEED CHRONIUM FOR THIS, Releases for fully build application with everything**)

You put a website (Without TLD, TLD it’s .com/.org etc) and after that you press enter ( you will need to have there in release a txt file with all TLD’s (left it in the main thing) after that drag it into release folder) it will ask you how many instances of the website you want to open, you can say like 5 it will open only 5 but i recommand doing like 20.

We have a features that check the hits (HITS = WEBSITE THAT ARE ALIVE (DOMAINS PURCHASED) FAILED = DOMAIN NOT EXISTENT)

1. Find Scammers ip

This will just be like wireshark but a bit improved

1. Make a fake identity

This will generate a phone number, credit card, full name, and a fake email.

1. Make virtual machine look more real.

This feature will change your virtual machine looks, make it a bit more laggy, adds some useless programs (SOON) downloading them from a URL or raw bytes after that it will change your Processor name to something more belivable, cpuid, and much more.

If you are intrested here’s the link of the source: aci1337/scambaiter-tool (github.com)

Download directly: Release scambaiter tool 1.0 · aci1337/scambaiter-tool (github.com)

Updates:

02/05/2023 -

[?] Kernel driver 50% done.
[+] Added 10% spoofing (CPU, DISK, MONITOR)

2 Likes

sounds awesome, i’ll check it out

1 Like

Thanks! Tommorw i may start working on a Windows Kernel driver for it right now i’ve tricked alot of scammers with spoofing the virtual machine with a windows kernel driver so i think the project will go very good if i add that.

It will spoof:

• Baseboard serial

• Disk Serial

• CPU

• GPU

• MAC Address

• and more

1 Like

That’s awesome. Though I don’t know C++/C, i’ll go through your project and try and contribute to the Github Repo

1 Like

1 Like

Updated, added a little bit of spoofing until i am done with the driver.

1 Like

Very cool. I’ll check it out!

1 Like

UPDATED V1.6

What’s new?:

Fixed some code.
Added something so scammers can’t block your screen
Fixed spoofing.

1 Like