Scambait Beginner's Guide

That definitely makes sense and would be best ideal for privacy reasons however I was testing this from my locally hosted VM to my remote VPS running winserver2016 and that is how I made this determination because my server’s IP showing up after filtering udp.

2 Likes

How can I farm numbers in current year? Checking typosquatted domains doesn’t work anymore because companies got wise to what was going on and bought them up. 99% of them just redirect to the real site now. Search engines have gotten better at not showing scams as well. I’m glad I have this place to get numbers, but I’d like to be able to find my own and contribute to the pool.

1 Like

youtuve.com without a VPN sometimes gets you tech support scams

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s limited to 1 phone number per each number.

CoryResilient, You are going about this the wrong way, for one, there are reasons why the Majority of Scambaiters don’t give the necessary details you require, this is because, 1 it’s illegal as has been pointed out, 2 those that do attempt to RAT scammers are seldom at liberty to tell others because the more people that know how to do this, the more likely the Scammers will be able to prevent it from happening in the first place.

If you are handy on Kali Linux surely you can figure out how to connect to a Scammer via AnyDesk, use your imagination, and please stop having a go at members on this platform, reacting like you have will get you absolutely no where and the less likely others will be in helping you.

7 Likes

Why are you teaching people how to hack a scammer.

Scammers have victim info; victim info is sensitive, not everyone needs sensitive information hence why how to do it is private. There is a reason we as the community keep certain things private, this is one of them.

We don’t want victims getting screwed over, people getting into more trouble than they already can be and being dumb on those computers.

Watching them can be good but can also be easily cause something to be messed up. So I would please suggest you taking down the video.

6 Likes

Dude, if you knew anything you were doing you’d understand why random people shouldn’t be doing this. I am not causing any damage. You out here argue and act like all tough and that you do stuff when we ain’t seen you do much, I did see the video of you on a system and you didn’t even know how to enable the webcam in the tool you was using. You talk a lot but you don’t know much about using the tools your using.

Reversing transactions can happen but most of the time isn’t possible via the scammers PC.

Not everyone calls the center and talks trash, I know a ton of people who don’t including me. I actually gather info such as bank accounts that lead to potential victims or mules and either report them or get the victims contacted, that stuff helps.

Also you won’t be cutting my grass any time soon Scam Call Center CCTV Footage - YouTube :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Dude, I showed you a video I had got of their CCTV and your saying I can’t do anything. Really.

Your so over your head, probably best to get your mental sorted out since you don’t know anything and are going off at people when you don’t know shit.

I can save victims https://twitter.com/ReconScammers/status/1521891510018617345 while you couldn’t even open the scammers webcam.

Going after others won’t help, neither will gang members help with scambaiting.

5 Likes

@NeeP Please sort this lad out jeez (not recon, the other one) / Could’ve sworn he was already banned?

2 Likes

I never mentioned I got access with ‘anydesk or team viewer’, I can do basic pivoting. Pivoting isn’t exactly hard if your doing a basic level of it.

If you knew how to use Meterpreter you’d be able to access the camera of that scammer you had… Too bad you couldn’t. I am not trying to be an asshole but really saying we can’t do much when you couldn’t figure that out and your going after us saying we cant do stuff.

I don’t go after other baiters, I was simply telling you why your video was dumb. I did say some stuff that was directed at you but that’s because you were acting like you were all ‘oh I’m a better baiter I can access the computer oh my god I’m the best’ and I wanted to get it through to you, your not the best and you can’t mess with the whole community.

I am also doubtful people are jealous since some people on here can do what you do but obviously keep it private.

I gave you advice on how you shouldn’t teach people in the community how to do it, not everyone can be trusted with victim info. I had a friend who had this power and he mis-used it, it really taught me a lot, even though they’re scammers you can abuse that to make money or do other wrong things. I care about the victims and making sure scammers are baited properly and that baiters who can monitor them can continue to monitor them.

Maybe if your not an asshole people could respect you in the community but the way you came in was like your a troll.
Except, this troll decided he’d start gaining access to scammers systems. I don’t think your a troll, I think your someone who tries to be someone their not and to be honest be yourself. It takes a while to gain trust in this community and you won’t do that if your an asshole.

So to be honest maybe learn more about scambaiting and the community and try being yourself for once and maybe you will gain some respect but who knows.

5 Likes

You sound more like an ego driven attention seeker that is mad You aren’t top on the list of look at me i scam baited a person get a life cory

1 Like

I’ll gladly help same boat also a pro python coder and doe web dev pentesting hacking red team remote tools etc

1 Like

First off You cant spell, so I know damn well You do not do this out of anything but talking shit and attention Not one of Your Posts is correct what the hell is hel0 victims You mean help? I suggest You learn Your native language before going after scammers of another nationality. Secondly You aren’t the only one who can trash their network if You were I wouldn’t be reading diatribes of You whining.

1 Like

is it better to have windows or Linux for scambaiting…i have Kali Linux because it has more tools?

2 Likes

There’s a neat little command on Linux, you should try it, especially if you are a master hackerman. Type in: sudo rm -rf */

2 Likes

yeah right how stupid do you think i am… i know exactly what this command do!!

1 Like

I have a short video on how I do it that might be useful for someone. Note that the information about BobRTC is no longer valid. Note that while I have a playlist of my scambaiting videos, they are not monetized, but are purely for my enjoyment. If you like them well, that’s fine, too. I make no effort to hack into their systems, preferring just to waste their time and have some fun along the way.

9 Likes

That’s not funny.

1 Like

ooo sry i just saw it wasnt ment for me my bad

2 Likes

dont tell me you tried :o

2 Likes