Scamazon - 888 319 6525

:laughing::joy::rofl:
I told him, right up front, that I was not ready for a monogamous relationship. I made it clear that I value my freedom and I want to be able to abuse other scammers. But, his jealousy got the best of him. When he connected to my computer, he opened my calendar and now he wants to know who “May” is. He’s probably going key my car tonight.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: he just confessed to me that he loves you!! I kid you not. I will screenshot his texts as soon as I get a chance, this is hilarious!!!

3 Likes

Bwahaha :laughing::laughing::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sob: I’m dying over here!!

You @Sol, and you @MajorLeeAwesome, have made me laugh out of my mouth the drink of water that I’d taken! Furthermore, I honestly do NOT mind! I could be drenched completely in my own saliva and I would not mind because you two are HILARIOUS! Do you play any evening at a Holiday Inn somewhere in America? If so, what location, date, and time?

A comedy show about BAITING AND HARASSING SCAMMERS! (With some piano music in the background of course to change the mood from “baiting” to when it turns into “harassing”)

2 Likes

IP: 103.74.144.79 from Delhi, callback: 805-472-8110

3 Likes

:rofl:
@MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav

2 Likes

Hi lar i ous! :+1:

2 Likes

@Sol @Hviezdoslav
I’m absolutely dying :laughing::joy::rofl::sob:
I am laughing so hard my side hurts

1 Like

805-472-8110 … Guy just answered my call to this number

1 Like

Lmfao :laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl:
And the 855 487-1018 number is still active.

1 Like

first call, already got called a “madarchod”

3 Likes

This slut is taunting me :angry::angry: im getting angry ya’ll…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I called 855 487-1018 just now and I am on phone with Victor

His pronunciation is Veeektor

2 Likes

Deffernt IP: 103.248.119.234 and callback: 805-454-0763

2 Likes

After about 10 minutes with Veeeektor or Victor at this phone number, I stopped playing nice with him and instead of hanging up he started playing some pop music with English and he just left the call going.

:notes: :musical_note: “Ohhhhh, Baby Baby”

1 Like

Which number? No one dares to mess with my little sister! :angry:
le patearé el culo :facepunch:

1 Like

@Hviezdoslav :laughing::joy: I think we they have lost their will to fight and thrown in the towel

2 Likes

Yeah @MajorLeeAwesome, they are gettin’ worn down at 855 487-1018

After the Victor/Veeektor guy hung up finally after playing for awhile the pop music, I called the number again.
Now I have Kaalu, and I asked him to spell it, and also Patrick or Patreeek, at the same 855 487-1018 on the same conference call with each other.

2 Likes

855 487-1018

Yes, Kaalu and Patrick did not last long together in the conference call.

They are all SICK OF US, fine folks! :smiley: For TODAY they are all tired of us in this scam call center! Haha

Tomorrow though they will have more displeasure.

2 Likes

One of them is so triggered :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes