Scam with a real PayPal invoice 860-253-2478

Scam Number: 860-253-2478
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

I must admit this one is pretty ballsy. Impersonating Mikrotik, a vendor of fairly high-end networking equipment. I have a feeling most people who would fall for this scam would have no idea who or what Mikrotik is. I’m guessing they harvested my email address from a forum or site breach.

Email Body:

Hello, PayPaI Client

Here’s your invoice

Microtik LLC sent you an invoice for $563.00 USD

View and Pay Invoice

Buy now. Pay over time.

Simply select PayPal Credit at checkout and enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. Subject to credit approval. See terms. US customers only.

Seller note to customer

If you feel that you have conducted this transaction improperly in any way, please contact us as soon as possible through 860-253-2478. Monday through Friday, our office is available from 6:00 a. m. to 6:00 p. m. (Pacific Time). When you reach us for more information, make sure that you have the invoice number handy. If you need to get in touch with PayPaI’s customer service, use the contact information provided up above.

Don’t know this seller?

You can safely ignore this invoice if you’re not buying anything from this seller. PayPal won’t ask you to call or send texts to phone numbers in an invoice. We don’t ask for your credentials or auto-debit money from your account against any invoices. Contact us if you’re still not sure.
PayPal283x100

Help & Contact Security Apps

Twitter28x28 Instagram28x28 Facebook28x28 LinkedIn28x28

PayPal is committed to preventing fraudulent emails. Emails from PayPal will always contain your full name. Learn to identify phishing

Please don’t reply to this email. To get in touch with us, click Help & Contact.

Not sure why you received this email? Learn more

Copyright © 1999-2023 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

PayPal RT000238:en_US(en-US):1.4.0:55e3a513b28b8

Invoice Screenshot:

1 Like

7273355744 callback number for “austin lucas”

Give em heck

1 Like

860-253-2478 Still Active Malechode Tuesday 2-7-23 10:10AM EST

Called and woke him up.