Scam Call Center Info

The MCafee scammer I had earlier was using a fake company Website called PCmagic.us

there real Company website is https://www.magicsw.com/ company owner is Akhtar Hussain Kamdar

Their address is Plot No. 6, 9th Floor, Tower-C Tech Boulevard, Sector-127 Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301 India

They are using a fake address in Virginia on their Website. Their Ip is a spoofed amazon Virginia adress 54.227.241.197

2 Likes

How do you know that’s them? Do you have proof? Also their IP isn’t ‘spoofed’, it’s hosted on an Amazon AWS EC2 instance. That is their websites IP not theirs.

5 Likes

Site is down. Also, I agree with Recon, you need some better evidence.

2 Likes

Just by looking up the Company posted on the USA website and on the Indian Website was able to find out the had a Senior Vice President who lived half time in Delhi and Half time in the usa. I looked up the usa adress and It showed new york is where he lived and then I found that he did indeed own My Magic Pc Private Limited.

1 Like

also when baiting the scammer he put the website on the txt file when I asked about more information on what company they really were. He said he was with my pc magic and cross referencing the usa adress on the website and finding others in the state of Virginia people had reported these houses not businesses as being a scam.

1 Like

Magic Software Pvt. Ltd.
Email ID: [email protected]
Directors ARJUN MALHOTRA, SUMIT BANSAL,
AKHTAR HUSSAIN KAMDAR

ADARSH KUMAR MEHRA was appointed the director of MAGIC SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED on 30-09-2014. You can contact MAGIC SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED through their email address which is [email protected]. For any further information, the company MAGIC SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED registered address is First Floor, The Great Eastern Centre 70 Nehru Place, Behind IFCI Tower New Delhi South Delhi DL 110019 IN .

2 Likes

when I found out about their websites and reported to cloudflare they removed 1 of the sites and removed the adress information which a already have. On their indian Website magicsw.com They removed alot of there other pages linking their office adress which I have photos of and the adress. Plot No. 6, 9th Floor, Tower-C Tech Boulevard, Sector-127 Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301 India

2 Likes

aka Magic Edtech

1 Penn Plz, Ste 2412 New York NY 10119
aka MagicBox
31W, 34th Street, #7011 7th floor, NY 10001
Sumit Bansal
CFO, Financial Officer
Executive Finance
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/magic-edtech/people

Known for quite some time… Eh.

1 Like