Salutti!

Scam Name: Annachka
Scammer’s Email: [email protected] (origin) & [email protected] (reply)
Additional information about this scam:

Greetings. I am was happen to to write to u, excuse me previously if I’m had bothered you. The thing is that, I am tired of my lonely and agreed to try Net dating site! I expect that this action will be a new page in my future life. So,I want write you a little story about myself to know me better! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you’re interested and open my email. I don’t sure where to start my description. I’m never attempt to write to somebody my character in the email before this moment. I’m can describe my individuality as the positive, active, true woman. I am a truthful girl though at the same time I am a confident, person. I have normally appreciated heartiness straightforward and candor. I rely on you are interested, that our letters will not interrupt. In the next mail, I would like to know more about yourself, your way of life. I am sending you my photo. I want that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: [email protected]

All the best, Annachka,

PIC-91188

I suspect this is from either Ghana or Nigeria.

2 Likes

I’m on it! Bear Knuckles needs a new friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lots of people posting about this one on datingscams.cc and scamwarners.com. Photo is being hosted on postimage.cc

2 Likes