(Salesforce Staff Augmentation & Professional Services) | "HIC Global Solutions"

[email protected]

2 Likes

[email protected]

1 Like

And with the assistance of AI, here is my reply:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

And here’s what I discovered:

[email protected]
They appear to be located in Kolkata, India?? Not surprising. @drwat

Here was the reply hahaha:

Seems they are so eager on this.
DEEPAK SONI: [email protected]

2 Likes

Analyzing them
Deepak Soni is a Punjabi male

3 Likes

Callback Number: (Updating in Real Time, Bear With.)

3 Likes

HIC Global Solutions 3rd Floor, A-10, Pegasus Tower, Sector 68, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

5 Likes

[email protected]

[email protected]

@drwat Just a general thing I’ve noticed now - It says I booked the meeting with a “Deepak” but it’s “Diksha” acting like the meeting is with her, but anyways… lol. I never heard back from “Nathan”, as things stand - I’ve enquired about it with “Diksha”. Do you want to perhaps have the link, join the call and pretend that your co-founder hahahaha? or maybe you @MajorLeeAwesome ? (The call starts around 1:40PM UK Time).

2 Likes

Made them wait as much as I could

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
more emails I could salvage. @drwat

Told them I just joined by phone I must have misread the time and that I’m waiting now but if it’s no longer possible to speak now then we can reschedule.

1 Like

confirmed: Indian Accents.
@drwat on call now.

He wants a potential proof of concept with the follow up call - I spoke to “Piyush” [Pronounced: Peeyush], he said I could basically call him the 'Supervising Supervisor" lmao. I will get another email from “Diksha” to confirm the progress on this and when the next call could be. There was another lady on call, I didn’t actually get to confirm who it was but I have reason to believe it was in fact “Debbie/Diksha”, very confusing in the email below as you can see the picture of the lady next to the name is shown in both the debbie and diksha account. I’m not actually sure. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a fake photo none the less.

With the help of AI - The chosen company name is: “Mystic Monkey Enterprises” :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Look what I found out @drwat:

1 Like

Surprised

1 Like

seems that this is their website just by pressing on the “READ OUR LATEST BLOGS” embed in the emails: https://hicglobalsolutions.com/

(SOURCE: numlookup.com)

As far as I know they are NOT where they say they are in the UK, I’ve NEVER heard of them and could find ZERO records of them where they state they are supposedly are in the UK.

Could find NO record of where they also claim to be in the USA.
@drwat @Bea

2 Likes

just called that UK number, got some really bad Indian music then a man answered Hello, very professional sounding. LOL

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The dumbest one on the “team”
Does anyone want to speak to this guy too btw? Pretend to facilitate the “co-owner” styled role? or something. Let me know lol. @scamterminator2021 @drwat @Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @Sol @FIREFIGHTER619

1 Like

Since they claim to be in Indiana, I would just complain about their unsolicited contact here:

https://www.in.gov/attorneygeneral/consumer-protection-division/do-not-calltext-complaint/

1 Like

I’m not sure what to say.

1 Like

I plan to keep chatting the most baffling shit possible whilst making it sound as genuine and to do with the non existent company as I possibly can lol.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Shubham and I’m the marketing manager in HIC Global Solutions.
Here is my LinkedIn Profile in case you want to verify:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shubham-kumar-1b875a1a0/

What actually happened?
• We had outsourced our lead processing and lead finding to a third party. As per their request we provided a similar domain. They bought bulk data which we guess was not GDPR Compliance and ran bulk emailing on it.
• There incentives were paid on every booked meeting.

What action has been taken?
• We have stopped working with that company, and also revisited our privacy GDPR compliance through third parties and we will soon create different team who will handle this kind of cases from further on.
• We have taken this in account and will follow CAN-SPAM Act throughout our organization and hopefully this will never happen again
Next update schedule in next 30 days.

Thanks a lot for all the work and bringing this to our attention.

4 Likes