Romance Scammer - Careful don't get "bit" by Bitting ( Forwarded to me I'll attempt to get headers )

SENDER: [email protected] “looking for “man” of “his” dreams”

Wow you are so sweet and adorable and I would love to get to know and see where this goes as have been lonely for a very long time and lonely too. I want us to get to know each other and see if we get along. You seems like a very nice person and would definitely love to know the kind of man you are,Thanks for your response to my ad, I got some naughty emails a while ago about just looking for just a night stand and am not for that though,

Well my name is Sgt AARON BITTING

in the military,

still active in service and am currently on deployments in Turkey :tr: , I will be back to the state in MAY

aaron3.jpg

aaron4.jpg

aaron1.jpg

, I’m 6’1 tall with great body, disease free COVID vaccinated , I’m searching for a mature, professional and intellectual man. Distance is never a problem for me as I would definitely relocate to be with that special man of my dream. Hoping to find someone who is curious, warm, and is willing to work for something worthwhile. Looking to meet someone who likes intimacy, both physical and emotional. Important qualities; maturity, passion, love of life, sense of humor, confidence, reliability, and emotional stability are sought. Hopefully we will both enjoy time at home, traveling also be different enough to complement each other,Await your response.

Hey mate I can bait this I’m currently baiting a yahoo scammer he is a loader romance scammer I can hook you up if you like

1 Like

I have such limited internet here it’s challenging. Supposedly we will have adequate later this year but they have said that for so many years now. Thanks