Romance scam....

>

Mr.Evan Raffeal [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])

>
>

18:11 (1 hour ago)

>
>

to Recipients

>
>

My name is Evan Raffeal Waiz, original from Germany but based in Ireland. I work as a Geologist with our company’s new power and energy company in Ireland. I am 61 years old and single now, born month of September. I lost my wife early last year to health problem, she was 57 years when she died.

>
>

I am seeking a relationship which i want to start with friendship. I want a matured minded friend/partner to build a happy family together. I want you to know that age, color, distance, race, or religion is not problem to me, as long as we both are matured in mind and understands each other.

>
>

I love traveling, outdoors, sports, nature, meaningful music, and i am happy and jovial person to be around with. It will be my pleasure to really find a good woman as you, for us to build a lovely relationship and family.

>
>

I hope to get your reply as an indication of your interest in my friendship proposal.

>
>

Attached are some of my pictures, and i hope to get your photos also, with introduction of yourself.

>
>

Regards.

> Raffeal Waiz

Of course I had to have them in my spam folders,after all I put a woman's picture as my Gmail profile picture XD