Romance / Adultery - Scam/Spam

I am curious to know, if this site is for exposing such scams or not.

Over some time, I’ve collected URL’s, foreign URL-shortener sites and fake profile names.
Mainly from Instagram Private Messages.

I’ve been succesful in getting, shortened links disabled, have reported the ones, I could find the host of - to their respective host sites - and hopefully, prevented lustful young men (and gals) from getting their information taken, and possibly sucked into a rabbit hole, they might never come out of.

However, lately, they have done things, I am unsure about, URLs are much more complicated (weird endings, such as: .space) - and information on Who.is, is now very limited, if anything, other than the active status of those sites.

• that includes the redirection sites, used.

I’ve never been succesful in ending their accounts on Instagram, so I thought I’d give this site a chance.

Let me know, I have the document saved on my computer, in-case, someone could do more than my limited abilities, allows.

The groups I am in, where I could report messages, stopped - and the ones I am still getting messages from, can’t be reported, for whatever reason.

Hope you can help.
Thank you for reading.

PS. Move this post, if this is the wrong category. I simply want to get the message out now.