Robocall $26,000.00 (307) 207-1435

Scam Number: 307 207-1435

Extra Info: I received a robocall on my DNC number. I “quality for up to $26,000.00 in Covid relief funds”…

3 Likes

Very nasty. They deserve hell.
http://chirb.it/ExO59C

2 Likes

I have called a couple of times just now this +1 (307) 207-1435. Both guys who answered sounded American to me.

On the first call, I told the guy who answered that they or their employer are making illegal robocalls to people with whom they have not done business in violation of federal law. He claimed that they only do “business to business” calling. I informed him that indeed they are making robocalls to the personal phone numbers of people who are on the Do Not Call list and who do not own businesses. He told me that all I need to do is press 2 in their system to be placed on the Do Not Call list rather than press 1 like I pressed to speak to someone. I of course informed him that IT IS TOO LATE AT THAT POINT BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BROKEN FEDERAL LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE, DUMBASS!

On the 2nd call, a different guy answered. I asked the name of the company and the state in which the company is registered as a business. He said the name of the company is “Tax Credit Solutions Center” and that it is registered as a business in Arizona. While still on the phone with him I told him that Tax Credit Solutions Center is not listed as a registered business entity in Arizona, but he just kept asking me if I want him to transfer me to another representative to see if I qualify as a business owner to get some money for COVID via the Cares Act. I told him again that the company name that you gave me is NOT listed as a registered business on the website for registered Arizona businesses, and I gave him the URL and asked him to look it up himself. He declined and again asked if I want to be connected to another employee to see if I qualify as a business owner. I told him to where he could shove his criminal head. He hung up. I had used Google while on this 2nd phone call of mine and had found the following website in which you can search business entities in Arizona: https://azsos.gov/

These American criminals really chap my sorry scrawny ass. Foreign criminals are bad enough, but fellow American criminals?

2 Likes

They told me they are “Federal Grant Agency” and licensed in California. They have called me in the past, from a different number. I just spoke to a guy and told him they are violating federal law by making robocalls, maybe you should stop doing that. He said “I don’t make the calls” I told him I understood but his company was violating federal law and they should probably stop doing that. He replied “You’re right, but they don’t care.” :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks much for the audio recordings, @drwat! Your recording are great, Doc!

These criminals cannot keep their stories straight, @MajorLeeAwesome! Federal Grant Agency or Tax Credit Solutions Center?

It is shameful how these scammers deflect by saying they personally do not make unsolicited illegal phone calls when of course they are complicit since they work for the illegal employer, OR the scammer says to press 2 after calling to be put on the Do Not Call list even though logically the employer has already made the illegal unsolicited phone call.

1 Like

Now, after I press 1 to speak to a live representative, there is more ringing until again an automated spiel says something about the new ERTC Enrollment Dept and all employees are busy at this time and I was put into voicemail. Maybe they are doing this just for my TextNow number unless maybe they changed their system.

Before this most recent call, I’d press 1 to speak to a live representative and someone there would answer the phone.

1 Like

‪(920) 245-7799‬ just called me but I did not answer in time. I called it back and it is the same CARES ACT about $26,000 per employee due to the pandemic! Press 1 to speak to a live representative or press 2 to be put on the Do Not Call list.

3:39 pm Central in USA, 23-May-2022, Monday

1 Like