Robo caller won’t stop calling me.

Scam Number: 647-622-6322
Extra Info: I keep getting scam calls from this automated phone number. I’ve blocked the original phone number but they continue to harass me with different phone numbers. They keep trying to sell me scam vacation advertisements and I’ve told them numerous times that I’m not interested but they won’t stop calling. Let them have it! 647-622-6322

Since you are being harassed, the first thing I’d do is figure out what company it is. If you pick it up by chance and it’s them, that would be a good time to do so. I wouldn’t recommend picking it up tho, but if/once you know the company behind the calls I would email them and complain about the harassment. If being nice does not help, mentioning potential legal action could be enough to spook them away. However if this does not happen and they continue, or if you aren’t feeling like reaching out to them, try not answering them (granted this is assuming that you are answering their calls). If you don’t answer their calls, there could be a chance that they take you off of their calling list as you are showing no interest in even picking up their calls. But if none of these, or any other potential solutions others may give, do not work, then changing your number might be the only solution left.

From calling the number, after I wrote this wall of text, it seems like they could be spoofing their numbers.

Is your number listed on any do not call registers? If so, you can potentially sue the robocallers.