Revieving scam calls

What is the best way to receive scam calls on textnow?

4 Likes

The more you call scammers, the more calls you receive eventually

3 Likes

One way is to call more scammers. Also do not opt-out of “do not call” list.

4 Likes

What he said :point_up: I have six phone apps on my phone and I generally receive between a dozen and two dozen per day. The more you call, the more you seem to receive. Scammers sell valid numbers to others scammers.

4 Likes

Register a domain name & use that phone number for the contact on the registration

1 Like

as everyone here says, the more you call, the more you get called. you can fill out the "100% legit“ forms that scammers let you fill during scambaits as it helps a looot since you’re directly giving out your number and email to scammers, and you would definitely receive calls emails whether you are a scambaiter or not

1 Like

what are those apps can u please tell me

2 Likes

Let’s see, for free apps, I have ‘text now’, "Google Voice’, ‘text free’, ‘text me’, ‘text a tone’, 'second number ’ and text U.
I also have paid apps- burner phone and Spoof Card which allow you to spoof your number.
I also have six VoIP numbers at my house. They’re “free” through Ooma, I only pay for tax (about $30/month for six numbers) which is still cheaper than a single landline through my cable provider.
I hope that helps

2 Likes

Also, One of my favorite free apps is “Infinite call” you can set it to keep calling a scammer, up to 999 times automatically.
:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I had no idea that existed! Awesome

2 Likes

soo do you advise me to make a email for this reason?

1 Like

Never scambait from your legit email!

lol, made a account for that reason (: