Reservarions

Scam Number: 850-970-0977
Domain Used:
Extra Info: has thread buried
PLEASE HOARD
fake web sites says 850 toll free #

2 Likes

They have some of my numbers blocked already. I’m guessing I abused them in the past :joy::rofl:

Change #

1 Like

I’m on them now!

1 Like

Flood them😂…call often i am calling hanging up calling hang up

2 Likes

They have that damn delay and then press number one. I can’t automatically flood them, but I sure as hell can dial the numbers one at a time and annoy them! Lol

1 Like

I asked Cody why they scam people. He said “because we want to and Americans are stupid.”

Myra also admitted scamming.
Ricky, Jerry and Carlos are getting more angry by the minute
@Tagow @Jhawk @JusticeinTexas @Asha @anon70175667 @DrFunfrock @Hviezdoslav @Oddzoff @MehNamesJeff

4 Likes

Thank you thank you :heart:
Calling 2 phone fisted :joy:

1 Like

LoL. Me too! They have a lot of employees! I’ve spoken to at least a dozen people. I’m still on them too my friend

1 Like

Someone created a YouTube channel yesterday with this phone number and the company name. Lol. I’m going to leave some nice reviews.
Check out all the number this person posted on YouTube!!!

And a lot more!!

1 Like

WTF??? is this??

1 Like

Please hoard them HARD😂
Keep calling them
Still :fire::boom:
Slamming phone on me​:joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Still answrs 12pm
Still answering🔥
changed the gresting

1 Like

Would you look at that? @scamterminator2021

2 Likes

I called these scumbags about 30 minutes ago and cursed them out. Annoying travel scammers.

3 Likes

Also, with Onvoy/Inteliquent scum, my favorite part is to sometimes look at the pics of their “leaders”:

@MehNamesJeff - my favorites here are Ed O’Hara and Surendra Saboo! Just look at them! LMAO. A creepy deviant-looking old man and scammer-looking dude!

2 Likes

wtf - old ass mf :rofl:

2 Likes

Richard Big Forehead. :joy: :joy: :joy:
That surface area too big to be properly calculated just looking at it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

An old pedo-looking dude and Richard who looks like some inbred degenerate from the Deep South before the Civil War.

3 Likes