Requesting Help

Today I was able to reverse the connection to a scammer and gain a ton of files including his id, various other documents, and a list of all of his successful scams. I am wondering if anyone is able to help out the people in this sheet. I’ve reached out to a few people and all of them were old people and had no idea they were scammed.

Lmk if you can help!

4 Likes

Ketosiumxsdiet.com - Ordered trial sample of diet pills, 12 day supply for 6.95, never received. Did receive a 30 day sipply for 96.95. They said because I did not cancel within the 14 day cancellation period they sent and billed for the 30 day supply…Never received the trial sample so how could I cancel with out knowing if I wanted or not the full order of 30 days for $96.95? Order sent without approval from me either way. Is this a scam or what? They sent me two diferent products each costing $96.95. Can you help?

2 Likes

Contact your bank or credit card company and report them for fraud.

3 Likes

@LaceyEvans is the right person
If Indian scammer, I can provide more insight.

3 Likes

I can also help, got experience with contacting victims. Been helping Jim Browning with a bunch of Excel files in the past

1 Like

This is on the site and you had to agree to the terms before ordering. I suggest you cancel the card you used and phone the number to cancel the subscription. If they do not cancel then you have no choice to cancel the debit/credit card that you used to purchase the product. I agree to the to be billed $6.95 now for S&H and if I don’t cancel within 7 day shipping trial, I will be billed the full amount of $96.95. I will be billed $96.95 + $6.95 for a new 30 day supply for each month until I cancel. Please call (855) 431-7204 to cancel my subscription.

1 Like