Reporting Scam websites - along with their Zelle and CashApp

I was looking to buy a firearm a while ago and stumbled across a variety of websites pretending to be firearms dealers. Most of them ripped their images off reputable sites and reposted the price and description information. They only take payment in things like Paypal, Zelle, CashApps, and crypto, so I know that they aren’t real. Most also have ‘placeholder’ text like their phone number being 123-456-7890. What is the best way to go about reporting them? I can go through each one to report the information like CashApp but when I tried to report the website I go a reply saying there was nothing they could do to take it down.

Those types of Transactions are not so well Detectible … That’s why the scammers are going for them , because they know they can’t detect them easy

Right, I know that is why they are going for them because you can’t get a refund on them as easy. However, shouldn’t you be able to tell PayPal that someone is using their service to ‘buy firearms’ (a violation of the Terms of Service) and get the account suspended?

I couldn’t find a way to report to PayPal and Zelle wants you to have already sent to use their automated form.