Reporting Paypal (Romance) Scammer

Scam Number:
Domain Used:
Extra Info: I got a random fb message from a suspiciously attractive person that now wants to meet. She sent pictures and offered to meet up and is looking for train tickets. I offered to pay for them (knowing it’s a scam but she’d have no use for them) and she wants me to CashApp her $100 for them, OR PayPal her babysitter $100 so she can buy the tickets. I have her Paypal account (or her babysister’s supposedly) but I don’t know how to report it to Paypal. I have screenshots too. PayPal’s web support just sucks donkey chode.

Can anyone help? The scammer’s Paypal email is [email protected] and Zelle is [email protected] and she wants me to send a screenshot when the payment is complete.

1 Like

Have you tried calling the fraud department?
888-883-9770

1 Like

I called Paypal in general and asked for a representative and they told me to please hold and that it will be between 2-4 hours. I don’t know if it was that number though.

2 Likes

I sent an urgent email to the fraud department too. Yeah, they said it won’t be available an hour and a half for a call back. It’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

I still haven’t broken it to the scammer yet that I’m just wasting her time but I’m not sure how much more time I have. Maybe I can get her Cashapp or Zelle too.

2 Likes

That would be excellent! Try to get as much as you can, I have a number to report Zelle accounts. Cashapp is about the same as PayPal.

1 Like

I can send the screenshots via email or (possibly?) PM if anyone needs them.

2 Likes

That would be helpful!

1 Like

Can you (and/or anyone else) PM your email. I can’t figure out the insert image thing. I guess I need a 3rd party photo hosting account? Uggh I may be 34 but I’m nearly technologically retarded.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: I have a few years on you and I’m the same way.
I’ll shoot you a pm

2 Likes

OPen your google browser and type dablu dablu dablu anydexz

1 Like

I do dat each and every time.

1 Like

Here is the Zelle email. [email protected] I’ll send you the screenshot too.

1 Like

I’m probably going to have to break it soon.

1 Like

I have the Zelle account reported

2 Likes

I’m breaking it now and she’s snapping at me claiming I reported her babysitter’s accounts. lol

2 Likes

LoL :laughing::joy::rofl: I love when their day is ruined!

2 Likes

I had been talking to them for roughly a day and a half. My record is a little over a week. I could have gone longer but they were so boring to talk to.