Report this form - Walmart Survey Solutions +1 (209) 370-0929

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Scammer sent a fraudulent email claiming Walmart is starting a research project in your neighborhood and that you can receive $400/task as a Walmart store evaluator. You are urged to register with your name, location, phone number and email address, so I provided my burner accounts and pulled a Mr. Bob by claiming to reside at 316 Gimmick St., Jabroni Drive, Stamford, CT.

3 Likes

+1 (209) 370-0929 → Number just messaged me to say I was “approved”. Told me to also check my email. They are active right now, and what a surprise, they included their contact number in the email anyways! VoIP number serviced by TWILIO - SMS/MMS - SVR. [email protected]

Fake Name: Dale Flemming
Fake Agent ID number: #2660
Fake Job Role: Advertising Sales Executive (“ASE”)
Fake Company Name: Walmart Survey Solutions

Scammer wants the following from the victim:

• Two (2) Apple Gift Cards for $500 EACH, totalling $1,000 for both cards from Walmart and Two (2) Walmart Gift Cards for $500 EACH, totalling $1,000 for both cards from one Walmart outlet, .

• If stopped and asked why the purchase is being made by staff, for the victim to simply say it’s for loved ones.

• Only another two (2) Apple Gift Cards for $500 EACH, totalling $1,000 for both cards from another Walmart outlet. [Totalling $3,000 each for all Six (6) cards]

• Information on how the victim’s arrival at their local Walmart outlets were, whether they encountered any challenges and if so what challenges as well as the chosen Walmart outlets environments and the customer service professionalism at the two selected locations as well as the staff names who handled the transactions at the tills

Claims the victim will then be provided soon after with an address on where they need to mail OUT the gift cards, that goes to the scammers. On top of that, they claim the victim is entitled to a $100 bonus - that just doesn’t exist anyways - if they complete the first assignment within 24 HOURS of receiving the guide and would be included as alleged pay in the second assignment. States it’s “Mandatory” assignments as well as “Mandatory” that the report and card pictures are emailed first.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I also performed a lookup of survey-solutions-management.com, which is parked after being registered in Zuid-Holland, Netherlands via Registrar.eu on December 29, 2023.

2 Likes

Twilo line. Based on the contents of your email, I think they may be the same fraudsters.

2 Likes

hello, we checked our applications and could not find your application, can you kindly provide us with your full name please, so that we can have your full name on the check payment. thank you

1 Like