Reply For Your Payment | 419 Scam | (518) 203-3459 & +256-709 350-166

Rev Kevin Patrick [email protected]

Attn beneficiary

The union has approved and appointed us to pay you the sum of
($1.500,000,00) but due to on going fraud in the world today, we have
taken (us$5,000) from your fund for handling charges. Therefore the
amount you will be expecting from the diplomat is ($1.495, 000.00)
instead of ($1.5m).

Therefore quickly forward your full name, home address and direct
phone number and occupation to me at ([email protected] )for
immediate delivery. All the documents will be sent to you, if i am
assured that you have stop sending money to those fraudsters. But god
Will surely judge all of them who lives by cheating, my bible says
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his
precious soul? I am waiting to hear from you with the required
information.

Rev Kevin Patrick
Director cash processing unit
([email protected] )

Chris Anderson [email protected]

I’m Chris Anderson, a courier diplomat from the UN DIPLOMATIC SERVICE . There is diplomatic baggage with Airway Bills Nos.= 6026695201 and shipment #: 083 587 9261 respectively containing Family Treasure / gift items I accompanied with my diplomatic immunity to be delivered to you. I write to let you know that I have arrived safely in our HEADQUARTER here in New York

Our Inspection manager said that there is a new policy regarding what happened yesterday .The new law is that you must have the key before I will connect to your home address above, because you must open the box and inspect it and sign the necessary release order before I will leave your house, because one of our clients complained that his item was not complete.

Please QUICKLY contact the sender “REV. Kevin Patrick" of UBA Agency through his mail:( [email protected] )Phone:+256-709 350-166 so that he will send the keys to you today , please call him and make sure you have the key today so that I will finish the delivery to you.

This is to let you know that I cannot deliver your box til I confirm that you have the keys at hand. It’s necessary that you must have the keys to inspect the box and sign our attestation booklet that you receive the consignment with its completion and in good condition.

So quickly contact the sender and let us know when you are with the keys AS TO AFFECT THE DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY. YOUR BOX IS NOW IN THE Port of New York BECAUSE OF THIS REASON GIVEN TO YOU ABOVE.

CALL OR TEXT ME AT +1-518-203-3459

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BOX TILL THE FINAL DESTINATION.

Thanks

Chris Anderson
Diplomat Agent

[email protected]:

I GOT YOUR EMAIL, ASKING FOR THE KEY BEFORE THE COMPLETION OF YOUR DELIVERY. I COULD HAVE SEND THE KEY SEPARATE TO YOU,BUT I NEVER KNEW THEY WILL DEMAND FOR IT, IT IS JUST A NEW POLICY AND AFTER GOING THROUGH THE PROPER CLEARANCE AND DOCUMENTATION PROCESS, THERE WERE NO MONEY LEFT FROM THE $5000 WE TOOK FROM YOUR FUNDS. .

I HAVE JUST CALLED A LADY WORKING WITH DHL COURIER COMPANY, SHE SAID TO SEND THE KEY EXPRESSLY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WILL COST THE SUM OF $485, AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DON’T HAVE EXTRA MONEY TO SEND THE KEY GOD BEAR ME WITNESS.

PLEASE SINCE THE DIPLOMAT AGENT WITH YOUR LUGGAGE HAVE ARRIVED ALREADY, KINDLY SEND THIS $485 TO ENABLE ME RUSH TO DHL AND SEND THE KEY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY

KINDLY SEND THE $485 THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH UNDERSTATED INFORMATION.

RECEIVER NAME:…VERONICA

RECEIVER SURNAME:…KANDAMA

COUNTRY… UGANDA

CITY:… KAMPALA

ADDRESS:… 3 NABENDE MATHAHIRU STREET NAJJAERA, KAMPALA

PAYMENT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED AFTER THE PAYMENT FOR EASY COLLECTION AND TO ENABLE US SPEEDY UP ON SENDING THE KEY.